Una espaciosa cabaña familiar privada en el lago
Elementos de seguridad
Tipo de ubicación
Política de cancelación
- Reembolso del 100 % si cancelas al menos 14 días antes de la entrada.
- Reembolso del 50 %, sin incluir la tarifa de servicio, si cancelas al menos 7 días antes de la entrada.
- Sin reembolso si cancelas con una antelación inferior a 7 días antes de la entrada.
Daños e incidentes
Si tú o alguno de tus acompañantes dañáis la casa de vacaciones alquilada, deberás hacerte cargo de los daños causados durante tu estancia.
Normas de la propiedad
Adecuado para niños - Please supervise your childrenPlease supervise your children
No se admiten mascotas
Fiestas/eventos no permitidos
Máximo de huéspedes: 8
Edad mínima del huésped principal: 26
- Be respectful of nature and neighbors. Outside quiet time is 10pm. Please do not burn OUR split wood in the OUTDOOR fire pit.
- No drones, RVs, 5th Wheels, ATVs, dirt bikes, motor boats, jet skis or other unknown motorized vehicles or boats.
- No guns, hunting, explosives, fireworks. No loud music or cursing by the lake.
It was a little less and a little more then we expected at the same time. Overall still a 5 star rating. Abundant firewood , swimming was great.
I would like to clarify that the split firewood is for the wood stove inside the cottage. There is plenty of downed wood in the forest to gather for bonfires.
Perfect quiet getaway for a group
The property was beautiful and the house was adorable and perfectly sized for our group of seven. We had ample space to lounge inside or out and made use of the paddle boat, fire pit, and swings. Everything was exactly as pictured and explained in the listing. We loved the quiet time in nature (we’re city folk) and especially appreciated the starry night sky. I’m sure I’ll be booking another stay at some point in the future!
Girls Weekend Getaway
Our girls annual weekend getaway was spent at Shinrin-Yoku this year. I can't say enough about the accommodations, the peaceful environment and serene time we spent paddling the canoe around the lake. There were five of us and I did not hear one negative comment about the place all weekend long. We cooked together and found the kitchen well stocked. We had fun reading and playing games inside when it rained. The beds were comfortable and we slept very soundly. If you are looking for a place to retreat from the hectic pace of life and commune with nature, I would highly recommend spending time here.