Santuario aislado sublime ... con una hermosa vista sobre un viñedo.
Elementos de seguridad
Tipo de ubicación
Política de cancelación
- Reembolso del 100 % si cancelas al menos 30 días antes de la entrada.
- Reembolso del 50 %, sin incluir la tarifa de servicio, si cancelas al menos 14 días antes de la entrada.
- Sin reembolso si cancelas con una antelación inferior a 14 días antes de la entrada.
Daños e incidentes
Si tú o alguno de tus acompañantes dañáis la casa de vacaciones alquilada, deberás hacerte cargo de los daños causados durante tu estancia.
Normas de la propiedad
Adecuado para niños
No se admiten mascotas
Fiestas/eventos no permitidos
Máximo de huéspedes: 4 (hasta un máximo de 4 adultos)
- Please wash dishes and cooking utensils
Really good location to explore the Tamar Valley and dealings with Judy prior to our visit was great.
The venue itself is somewhat tired and could do with a mini makeover. Some of the dissapointing aspects included:
- Vegemite supplied was 18 months out of date.
- Several dead flies in the bathroom and ants throughout the kitchen.
- The washing machine spin cycle didn't work resulting in extremely wet clothes!
- Only 1 wine glass which seemed odd given we were in a wine region!
- TV set is extremely small for size of the living room, from speaking to other guests most other places had 50+ inch tvs.
- No toilet seat lid??
- Light not working in bedroom.
While only little things, with some TLC and a little attention to detail the place could be dramatically improved.
Overall comfortable enough without being amazing.
Fantastic views and great location
We were absolutely stunned by the view when we walked into this apartment! There is one wall of window looking directly over the vineyard and on to the Tamar River, just beautiful. The apartment itself is well equipped and comfortable. The location is great too, not too far out of Launceston and on the way there is a supermarket to collect supplies. Good spot to explore the Tamar Valley region too. We secured a couple of bottles of wine from the winery on the first night and they were excellent. The winery itself offers platters for lunch (which we did not sample) but no evening meals.
We enjoyed out stay here and have already recommended to friends.
Thank you, your review was much appreciated.
A cosy home with a wonderful view
This lovely, cosy house is a wonderful destination for relaxing and a very convenient base for exploring the region of the beautiful Tamar Valley. It is comfortably furnished and very well maintained. The view from the large windowfront and the balcony is magnificent! We spent unforgettable days in this beautiful home and we want to recommend it with all our hearts! We thank Judy very much for her hospitality.
Robert, Judy or Luke Hearn