Casa, 4 dormitorios, 3 baños, (para 10)
Reglas de la propiedad
No se permite fumar
Se aceptan mascotas
Se aceptan niños
Número máximo de personas:10
Política de cancelación
100% de reembolso para cancelaciones con más de 60 días antes de la fecha de entrada.
Communication with owner was great. Offered help with WiFi.
Great location and clean house.
Great location – House needs help
1. Stair Carpet was badly stained/dirty all the way from the main entry up to the main floor of the house.
2. Flooring on the lower-level outside entrance was severely warped/ lifted-up.
3. Drawer Front on drawer under oven was falling off with one end resting on the floor of the kitchen.
4. Screen in the porch overlooking the ocean had a large hole and several small holes. In addition, the two outside screen doors to this porch fit so poorly that insects were able to enter as they liked.
5. Bed in one bedroom was poorly made with sheet hanging down to floor.
6. What appeared to be ink stains were found on blanket on one bed.
7. Three Palmetto Bugs were found in the main part of the house and numerous other bugs and roaches were found in the downstairs bedroom. There were holes to the outside which the bugs found convenient.
8. The room air conditioner was not working… The fan runs and runs but no cooling was experienced.
9. Towels were plentiful but appeared to be grey from overuse.
The location of this house was great. Wildlife viewing was superb as described in the VRBO writeup. The house, itself has a nice layout and the rooms are a good size.
The ocean front access and screened porch can't be beat. Plenty of beach toys and some chairs were at the house. Kichen not very well equipped so we left a working manual can opener and there should really be more than one frying pan for the number of people the house can accommodate. There really aren't 2 masters as only 1 had an attached bath. That one was updated as was the kitchen but the hall bath was not. Good amount of seating. So if you are willing to regard things as comfortable instead of a little shabby this place will work for you.
Mr. Kemmerer's house is perfect! It is well stocked, clean, comfortable and roomy. You are in walking distance from the Club House/pool and the beautiful beach is visible from all the rooms on the top floor with access to two decks and a nice screened in porch.
Just an FYI: be sure to purchase the Access Cards or you won't be able to do anything on the island. Mr. Kemmerer was very accommodating and a pleasure to work with. My husband and I will definitely be back!
Perfect Location, Great Family Destination
We have just returned from Fripp. This was a perfect house for a family spring break. The kitchen had everything we needed, the screened in porch was right out of a movie, and Wayne, the owner could not have been more accommodating when we needed little things like amenity cards. The answered his phone immediately. WiFi worked well, important for kids and working adults alike. Being right on the beach in a reasonable priced house within walking distance to the club was perfect. We’ll be back.
We are a family of 3 and had a free weekend the beginning of January so we headed to Fripp for a last minute getaway. We arrived well after 4pm and Wayne had house open, lights on and keys on the side table. It was like coming "home." Well stocked kitchen. You will find everything you need for any meal. Very clean. Rooms very neat with extra cozy blankets if you need them. Any questions or help we needed, Wayne was quick to respond. You are right on the beach/ocean front. Steps to the sand. Perfect location. Great rental. We will surely be back. Highly recommend this rental.