Amplia casa tradicional al aire libre de 4 dormitorios / 3 baños
Reglas de la propiedad
No se permiten fiestas o eventos
No se permite fumar
No se aceptan mascotas
Se aceptan niños
Edad mínima del huésped principal:30
Número máximo de personas:8
Política de cancelación
100% de reembolso para cancelaciones con más de 60 días antes de la fecha de entrada.
Mary is an excellent and responsive property owner. The house is comfortable with a beautiful pool and grounds. The house is very convenient for snorkeling and water sports.
Great bird watching.
She's left excellent suggestions for enjoying the area and the equipment for it as well.
This house is the perfect location and has everything you could possibly want.
This house looks exactly like the photos online. It’s extremely comfortable and casual elegant for family and friends. The pool is just added bonus for early morning and late night swims. The beach and the surf is just across the street for great snorkeling. Good location for traveling to and from. We loved it as did our family of 8!
Just one word....amazing
All is perfect in this property, it’s a dream house , I just hope to came back again
Thank you Mary
This house was awesome. It had everything you could need for a vacation. The location was very quiet and the views were breathtaking.
A Perfect Paradise
Our family of eight (3 adults and 4 children aged 12, 12, 7, and 3) loved this house. The location was perfect, the house itself was nothing short of magical, and the bays and beaches around it were what your Hawaiian dreams are made of. We played in the pool every evening/Inight, made family dinners, and took early morning walks to the different beaches each day with our coffee and breakfast. We couldn’t get enough of the singing birds and geckos who watched over us. Truly perfection and we will come back!
Mahalo Lael — we just love sharing our home with families who appreciate it and our lovely, sleepy neighborhood as much as we do. Thanks for taking such great care of the house and we home to see you again. A hui hou!
Tropical paradise. Pretty kid friendly
The other reviewers did a great job of describing the beautiful home and stunning setting. We had a wonderful stay. We traveled with three kids, age 6, 4, and 8 mos. In this review I am trying to share some info that I hope will be useful to other families traveling with kids.
Pros for kids:
- When we were there the house had a lot of kids gear available. The home had a high chair, a pack and play, pool toys, sand toys, life jackets, kids size masks and fins. (I asked Mary before we arrived and she told me there was no portable crib, but there was!)
- Beautiful yard to play in. There aren't great photos to capture the front and back yard that are great for play and exploring. There are beautiful fruit trees in the lovely landscaped front yard, and open space in the back yard.
- It is wonderful to be walking distance to the state park with laws and tide pools. There aren't sandy beaches per se, but my kids had a great time playing in the surf.
Considerations for kids
- The lovely screen home style is amazing and so much nicer than a locked in A/C home BUT it makes it a little difficult to control night time noises. We had some kids wake up in the night and that was sometimes disturbing to other members of our party. That said, the room with twin beds does have a window that closes and an AC unit to create a little white noise, so depending on the number of night wakers the screens may or may not be an issue.
- The pool does not have security to keep kids out. There are gates (more than in some homes we looked at) but the gates are easily opened by our 4 year old. It seems like regulations are a little different in Hawaii than they are in some mainland states so you might not be able to find a pool that kids can't access on their own.
- Two of our kids slept upstairs while the baby was in the locked room and it was a little annoying that the ceiling fan over the bed was low enough for them to touch. That meant we had to keep the fan off which was a little bit of a bummer, but there was another fan in the room on a different switch so we still had some moving air.
Overall we loved the place. It felt like an authentic unique setting and we would stay again.