- inglés, francés, español
Reglas de la propiedad
No se permiten fiestas o eventos
No se permite fumar
non smoking only
Se aceptan mascotas
Se aceptan niños
Número máximo de personas:6
Política de cancelación
100% de reembolso para cancelaciones con más de 30 días antes de la fecha de entrada. 50% de reembolso para cancelaciones con más de 14 días antes de la fecha de entrada.
Perfect for all baseball tournaments
My son and I stayed here and it was perfect for a week long tournament. Close to Peoria sports Complex and easy enough to get down to Goodyear. Thanks Karen!
Although its located in a super busy travel corridor this property is surprisingly quiet and secluded. It's location is very ideal for any West Valley destination, close shopping, and tons of dining options. Karen and Mike were on point in every aspect. Only reason I didn't leave 5 stars was the coffee maker and microwave aren't very user friendly and the couch dovet had food on it upon arrival. Would most definitely stay here again!
Great “little” place in Peoria
The place was very clean and felt very roomy. Easy access to restaurants, grocery and highways to visit Phoenix and surrounding communities. Owner very responsive and accommodating.
Spring Training Vacation
Karen the owner was so helpful -answering any questions that we had in a timely manner. Very organized -there was a welcome book and a property manager that greeted us when we arrived. If you are going for spring training, very close to several stadiums. Close distance to restaurants as well as Lake Pleasant. House was clean and stocked with household items that Included laundry detergent and coffee filters. It was the little things that mattered. Even asked Karen where she got her sheets and comforter because they were so cozy! You won’t be disappointed! Felt like home- loved your decorating style Karen!
Great location for spring training baseball
Great location and property. Condo was spacious with an open floor plan. Karen the owner was easy to communicate with. Beds were comfortable. Wish the cable /satellite package carried espn as we were here during March madness for college hoops season. Definitely would stay here again.
Recently stayed 4 nights while my son played in a baseball tournament. The property is in a great location within 5 minutes of the Peoria Sports Complex and many restaurants. It was very clean. The kitchen was well-stocked. The bed in the master was very comfy. Overall a great value.
Karen is an exceptional owner. She responded quickly to questions. She was kind enough to let us check out late so we could shower after the last game. Would definitely stay here again.
Andy, many thanks for your kind words, your responsiveness and your feedback, much appreciated. You have treated my home as if it was yours! I look forward to your next stay in Peoria and wish you all the best.
- Barrio seguro - cámaras de vigilancia en algunas calles debido a los concesionarios cercanos
- Albertsons tienda de comestibles w / a poca distancia
- 2 parques en la avenida 91 con poca distancia
- Frys, Target, Trader Joes, Safeway, Sprouts, Walmart, Costco, Sams club, LA Fitness, todo ello en 2 millas
- Dentro de 2 a 10 millas: Arrowhead Towne Center Mall, P83 Peoria Entertainment District, Ballpark y Peoria Sports Complex (Spring Training), Skunk Creek Trail (menos de 2 km), Westgate Entertainment District, University of Phoenix stadium (sede de NFL) Cardenales, Fiesta Bowl, 2 Super Bowl), Tanger Outlet Mall, innumerables restaurantes y tiendas, cines, patinaje sobre hielo, campos de golf, centros de tenis y tribunales públicos, Thunderbird Conservation Park (senderismo, equitación, ciclismo de montaña y 15 millas de senderos de usos múltiples), Wet n Wild Amusement Park, Arizona Broadway Theater, ASU West Campus, Glendale Community College, Thunderbird School of Global Management, Arizona College of Optometry, Midwestern University, Banner Health Medical Center, casino, hoteles y negocios. .
PD: Para los aficionados a Starbucks, hay al menos 4 lugares con 2 millas de la casa :)