5 chambres, 2. 5 salles de bains, douche extérieure privée, piscine, Kailua Beach à 100 m
Salle(s) de bain
Caractéristiques de sécurité
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Piscine / Spa
- Remboursement de 0 % (moins les frais de service) si vous annulez au moins 0 jours avant l’arrivée.
- Aucun remboursement si vous annulez moins de 0 jours avant l’arrivée.
Dommage et frais accessoires
Vous serez responsable en cas de dommages causés par vous ou par un membre de votre groupe à la propriété de vacances durant votre séjour.
Enfants admis - We specialize in multi-generational families.We specialize in multi-generational families.
Animaux de compagnie acceptés - Please see additional fees for pets.Please see additional fees for pets.
Aucune fête/aucun événement
Non-fumeurs - Smoking is allowed outsideSmoking is allowed outside
Taux d’occupation maximal : 12 (loge tout au plus 8 adultes)
Âge minimal du locataire principal : 30
- Cancellation refunds will be made if property can be rebooked.
- Quiet hours: 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. Please move inside before 9 p.m.
- Garage parking. Two cars only. See owner for details Car #1 Mid-sized SUV no longer than 202.9 inches (Dodge Grand Caravan) Car #2 190 inches or less
Pratiques de nettoyage
Pratiques de nettoyage améliorées
Propriété nettoyée avec du désinfectant
Incredible multi family home
Our stay at Carolyn's property could not have been better. She was an amazing host and the house had absolutely everything we needed and more! We were six adults and three children under the age of three. The pool was absolutely gorgeous and fenced off so the children were safe. A short walk to the beautiful beach for sunrise every day. Can't say enough about this property. Large spacious rooms and a kitchen that was completly stocked with everything you could want. Five star!!
If could give it more stars than five it would get it
We rented this property to celebrate our 50 th wedding anniversary, we had 11 people of which 5 where children ages 8 to 14 . Everything that Carolyn describes in here website and on HomeAway is 100 percent accurate . The home had everything. The beds were like new. Any issues we may have had which there was only one it was fixed to our satisfaction immediately. The home was spacious and very welll kept The children loved the pool after they came back from beach or a trip
We cannot say enough great things about this home and the way it is maintained
I so appreciate the acknowledgement that we handle any challenges quickly. It is our goal to make each guest's stay memorable and trouble-free so that they can enjoy their vacation to the fullest.
Perfect Hawaiian Home Away From Home
Our stay at Hyatt Hale was our best family vacation ever (and we travel extensively) The house was spacious with a large backyard pool that was great for all ages. Kailua Beach was steps away and was one of the most beautiful beaches we have ever seen. The home was very well equipped with supplies and entertainment from tvs in the bedrooms to board games and a great library. Carolyn the home owner did everything she could to make our holiday memorable. We would definitely rent this property again on our next trip to Oahu
We were delighted that this terrific family enjoyed our home and were able to take advantage of the blocked dates and extend their stay.
This was our first VRBO experience. We were celebrating my husband’s retirement and wanted to vacation together with our kids and grandkids. We were not disappointed! Carolyn’s place was even better than we expected. Great location. Plenty of room. Well stocked kitchen. Towels galore. A private entrance to the beach. And it’s Hawai’i!! We highly recommend Hiatt Hale and hope to return one day.
Jana and Dan
Wonderful place for a family vacation!
We really enjoyed staying in this beautiful house with all of our family. This house was perfect for us, and Carolyn was wonderful to work with. The pool was so nice for the kids to play in and the beach was so much fun! We would love to come back someday.
This delightful kama`aina (long time local ) family returned to Hawaii for a family reunion. It turned out that the grandfather had been a UH marine biologist along with my father-in-law, and their son still lives on Oahu. They were appreciative, busy seeing all of their old haunts and friends, and so easy to work with.
Canoës, stand-up paddle, kite-surf sont à proximité.
Clarification terminologique lors de l’évaluation des propriétés:
1. "Côté plage" ne signifie pas "Face à la plage." "Côté plage" * devrait * signifie que la maison est sur le côté de la plage de Kalaheo Avenue et il n'y aura pas de rues à traverser pour aller à la plage. S'il vous plaît demander au propriétaire s'il y a des rues à traverser pour se rendre à la plage.
2. Accueil A 'Beach Front »est en fait sur la plage.
3. 'Ocean Front' à Kailua signifie qu'il n'y a que des rochers à l'avant de la propriété et il n'y a pas de plage. Vous aurez besoin de la voiture pour aller à la plage.
4. 'Ocean View' signifie que vous aurez une vue sur l'océan, mais la maison est probablement sur une colline.
Questions à poser d'autres propriétaires:
1. Dois-je traverser des rues pour se rendre à la plage?
2. Y at-il une plage privée droit de passage pour mon usage? Si non, quelle est la distance le droit du public de passage?
3. Serons-nous les seuls locataires sur la propriété?