Creekside 2 bdrm 2 bth avec accès à l'année dans un excellent emplacement pour les autoroutes
Salle(s) de bain
Arrivée: 16 h 00
Départ: 11 h 00
Aucune fête/aucun événement
Animaux de compagnie acceptés
Email for approval. No cats, sorry.
Steep stairs to loft bedroom. Please Consider.
Âge minimal du locataire principal :1
Taux d’occupation maximal :4
PETS: We love our pet guests. See pet rules and contact me with any questions. $75 non-refundable pet fee, per pet. 2 max.
Please discuss bookings over 14 days before booking. The second bedroom has steps that may be considered steep for children or the elderly.
Security: There is one video-cam overlooking the walk-up area.
Un remboursement de 60 % est offert si la demande d’annulation est effectuée au moins 100 jours avant la date d’arrivée. Un remboursement de 30 % est offert si la demande d’annulation est effectuée au moins 50 jours avant la date d’arrivée.
Cute and beautiful nice and relaxing
We are so glad you enjoyed the cabin magic. Come back soon and receive a return "friends and family" discount!
Quiet and unhooked.
A perfect place to unwind and leave the cellphones, laptops and TV cable behind. Even though internet was available. Didn’t take advantage of it. Enjoyed the mountains and wildlife.
Thank you for capturing the magic of the cabin. The Internet is sufficient, but it's about experiencing the area. Glad you enjoyed your stay.
Nice layout, could have been cleaner, sits on a main road though still seculded
Overall, we enjoyed our stay in the cabin.
1. First, the cabin does sit on a paved though mostly quiet road but the online description and photos do not show that which was an instant disappointment because although not a busy road it was just a bad first impression. Also, there are more than a dozen long steps to get in with no alternate way to get in so if you bring a huge suitcase you have to carry it up.
2. The cleanliness was an issue. It seemed that only superficial cleaning had been done in a long time. I did a lot of sweeping and cleaning. I tried to sit down at the family room table to play a game with my kids and the rug was so dirty that I had to lay down a towel after I attemptrd to clean it Maybe it just needs a deep cleaning, I even swept up dog food from under the fridge.
3. The water smells like rotten eggs mostly the hoy water. Major issue especially for my husband in fact probably the biggest issue. We just went to local store and bought bottle water which we drank, cooked and also washed up with.
4. On the second day, Sunday, some random guy came by didn't even introduce himself. I had to say hello and stated he was here to clean the hot tub and then asked when we checked in IF it was today or if check put was today he said neither and then said that's weird I was sent here today. It was just a strange event and apparently hot tub wasn't cleaned before we got there.
5. The neighbors dog ran to the property. As we are not dog haters but also not dog lovers, it was just another issue that especially my husband was upset about and took a photo.
With the issues listed above, the layout is amazing and it was nice to have two rooms. Hot tub is on the smaller size and was OK. Fire pit was good. Lots of games which my kids loved. Washer and dryer and dishwasher are nice features.
Would we stay here again probably not but it didn't ruin our vacation.
Thank you for your review. We are sorry it was less than perfect. Let me respond per issue: 1. The road is a "no outlet road" and continues up the mountain. This is not unusual and is very private, as you said.
2. Yes, the steps up to the cabin are part of the charm, and there is a photo of these on the site. Guests do love the privacy of the cabin.
3. I'm very proud of our property management team and will make mention to them. I can assure you the cabin has a checklist and is cleaned thoroughly between guests, in addition to a quarterly overall cleaning, where the refrigerator and other appliances are pulled out. I did listen to your input with the carpet, and while it's vacuumed each time, I feel you had good advice and it's been switched to a brand new mountain rug. 3. I've never heard the word "rotten eggs" used, and that's not true. If you're used to city water, yes, mountain well can be a change. There was no reason to bathe in bottled water. The cabin actually has a high-quality water filter system installed. Many guests love the double showers and I make chicken soup everytime I'm there! 4. Apologies on the hot tub service, last-minute bookings can get crazy and they made an error on their schedule. 5. There may have been a dog in the mountains, we've not seen that. Neighbors are also very private, so I apologize for this exceptional furry intrusion. We're sorry you didn't contact property management or myself during your stay with your complaints. We always strive to provide a magical cabin. We're so happy your children enjoyed the many games provided and you got some family time around the hot tub and firepit.
Great name, great place
'Nestled Inn the woods' says it all. The layout of this place is spectacular! Follow ~a dozen steps up the hill, and you'll see the rustic homestead. It's adorable! True logs with masonry chinking, and shingles/tiles very convincingly made to look like bark. Directly in front of you ~50 feet is the covered, screened in sitting/cooking/picnic area. The weather was fantastic while we were there, so we spent a lot of time in it. The grill is extremely high end, and in good working order. Behind this building is a gazebo with a hottub, and past that, a natural setting fire pit. Hot tub was nice, didnt use the fire pit. Inside the hosue was equally rustic seeming, but well updated, and very cozily appointed. It's about 25 minutes from town, but still within delivery range of some really good restaurants (we used doordash and had some fantastic BBQ delivered). We made a few grocery runs, but otherwise stayed around the house, which was after all, the point of the visit. We would definitely come back here!
Thank you so much for sharing your experience at the cabin and the area. "Door Dash" is a new one to me, and valuable to know for delivery! We hope to have you again. It's a different experience with each season of the year. Travel safely out there.
This is a wonderful, peaceful cabin with so much charm. Our family of 4 thoroughly enjoyed our stay here on summer vacation. Close to a lot of different things to do, yet an oasis when you are tucked away here in the woods with the birds and the creek. Everything was very comfortable.
Don't you love birds? All over when you look up in the trees. Glad you enjoyed your stay. Come again.
Everything about the cabin was great. It had everything we needed. Very comfortable and cozy. The location was perfect for our needs. We would for certain return to this property.
Come again! Return guest discount to have you back.