1 lit / bain, bloc de plage N. Forêt sauvage. Vues sur l'océan, terrasse, piscine, câble, wifi.
Gérant immobilier / professionnel
- anglais, espagnol
Salle(s) de bain
Caractéristiques de sécurité
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Piscine / Spa
Arrivée: 16 h 00
Départ: 11 h 00
Aucune fête/aucun événement
Animaux de compagnie interdits
Âge minimal du locataire principal :21
Taux d’occupation maximal :4 (loge tout au plus 4 adultes)
Un remboursement de 60 % est offert si la demande d’annulation est effectuée au moins 100 jours avant la date d’arrivée. Un remboursement de 30 % est offert si la demande d’annulation est effectuée au moins 50 jours avant la date d’arrivée.
We enjoyed our stay, great location and condo. Thank you!
Cozy, comfortable, second floor condo one block to the beach
Overall, we were very happy with the condo. It was very clean and nicely decorated, the AC worked great, and there were two smartTV's with plenty of viewing: cable in the LR, and Netflix in the BR. The internet worked fine, the small but efficient kitchen was full of everything I needed, the bed was comfortable, and the shower had plenty of pressure. There was even a hairdryer supplied. The pool was clean, up to 8 ft. deep and mostly uncrowded. The plastic lounge chairs were not too comfortable, I would recommend thick towels to sit on. There are two, on-premise laundry rooms with washer and dryers that require quarters, for $1.50 each. You supply your own soap. We were also one block away from Russo's deli, which offers very reasonably priced food from breakfast through dinner; On Thursday night we walked to 1st ave for a fabulous, free concert in the evening. We brought our bikes with us (2), and we were able to store them discreetly behind the building. The only things we were not crazy about were the bed being placed right against the wall, requiring one to crawl in and out of it. Perhaps placing the small table on the wall side would be better, creating a small aisle. Also, the unit is at the top of the stairs, in a corner, where this is very little light. Opening the lockbox hanging low on the doorknob, for the key to open the door the first time, was very challenging. We are seniors and admittedly might have more vision issues than someone younger, but, the numbers were very small and difficult to see, all things considered. Luckily, my husband had a small flashlight in his backpack, and we eventually got it open, but it was not easy. Finally, although there is the third-floor deck where one can sit to view oceanside, and plenty of lounges and tables with chairs and umbrellas around the pool, there is no balcony in front of the room with chairs, if you wanted to sit outside. This omission didn't bother us, but it is worth noting for others. We had a few questions during the week, and Josh responded to our emails very quickly. The unit was quiet and private, and we had a great week.
This condo was great for the two of us , close location to the beach was what I wanted. The condo was very comfortable and has everything you need.
My husband and I were looking for a quiet place near the ocean for a weeks vacation at the beginning of July. The condo at The Flying Dutchman fit the bill. We were able to walk to the beach in record time (no parking fees) and loved the fact that we did not have to pay to use the beach as we have in other communities. My husband thought the air conditioning was a bit on the loud side; but that was the only complaint. A great vacation spot and very quiet.
first and last time
too small - even for one personne.
too many regulations.
no outside view
the only god thing is the location.
We take all feedback very seriously, although it is obvious that this is the only renter who had a bad experience if you look at the other reviews. I’ll address the points that they talk about, but I have to mention that they were simply upset for having to follow basic rules that are in place for any building in town. Everything in our listing is accurate, however it is possible they had difficulties reading the description. There was a clear language barrier with this renter and they failed to follow very simple rules for the building that were explicitly stated before they arrived. We received multiple complaints from the building management about their conduct. We then had to contact the renters about the issues. It is also important to note that this is the first time that we have ever had the building management contact us about renter behavior.
1. Too small for 1 person - It is a one bedroom condo, best suited for couples or small families. If you want a much larger space you will either have to pay a much higher price or be in a worse location. This is true for any type of real estate property. The buildings amenities do however extend the living space out to the pool and sun deck, along with the beach less than 1 block away.
2. Too many regulations - This is the main reason why the renters had a bad experience. They failed to follow simple condo rules, like having glass bottles in the pool area. This is obviously an issue as glass can break and create a major problem. We had to message them about the issue after receiving multiple complaints from the building management.
3. No balcony - It is accurate that there is not a balcony in the unit. The condo is part of a small condo building that boasts great features for all to enjoy. A few steps out of the front door there is a large rooftop sun deck with chairs, tables, and beautiful views of both the ocean and the town. The pool is also only a few steps away. Both areas of the building are public, but those spaces are always open to enjoy since the building has a small number of units.
4. No outside view - You have an outside view in the condo from the windows in every room. The best views do come from the rooftop sun deck though.
5. Good location - Thank you for the positive feedback. We genuinely believe that this is the best location in North Wildwood and all of the Wildwoods.
We rarely have issues with guests, but this is that rare case. This is one of the worst renters that we have had over the last few years and we would not rent to them in the future. It doesn’t appear that they understand how rental properties function and they don’t have respect for the place that they are staying. We have the utmost respect for our guests and try to provide the best possible vacation experience.