Appartamento, 1 camera da letto + letto convertibile (s), 1 bagno, (posti letto 4)
Camere da letto
In Primo Piano
Requisiti di sicurezza
Per i pasti
Regole della casa
Animali domestici non ammessi
Feste/eventi non ammessi
Ospiti max: 4
Età minima dell’affittuario principale: 25
Politica di Cancellazione
Rimborso del 100% per le cancellazioni effettuate 30 giorno prima della data di arrivo. Rimborso del 50% per le cancellazioni effettuate 14 giorno prima della data di arrivo.
Danni e Incidenti
Durante il soggiorno, se il viaggiatore o le persone che soggiornano insieme a lui dovessero danneggiare la proprietà, ne saranno loro stessi responsabili.
More like a college dorm room! Very sparse furnishings in every area.
3 week stay. Not what we rented on line. I’m guessing a switch was made, paid for Ocean Front and got Ocean view. Even the pictures on line of this place did not match what was in unit, old furniture. Dirty and moldy utensils, coffee cups with cracks, one pot, one frying pan, ceiling fan in bedroom did not work and were told it would not be replaced, we purchased a floor fan, curtains barely covered windows, table plastic in dining area (very small & cracked), Dried food spattered on wall in kitchen, only 4 plates, 3 bowls, glasses were a joke, no serving bowls to put food in, needed to make food for pot luck in building and I had to buy bowl for mixing and something to serve food on, no end tables, used chairs at the table as end tables next to couch, TV was way too high on wall w very limited channels, DVD player did not work, nothing to clean with we had to buy all cleaning supplies and a broom to sweep floor, broom in closet was disgustingly dirty, no spices of any kind, not even salt and pepper, knobs in kitchen Cabinets were missing, plastic chair and table had black marks, some cabinets did not close, smoke detector no battery and needed to be replaced and was broken, we had a power problem apparently one outlet controlled the front of the condo including bedroom, needed to be replaced (waited for 8 hours for management company to respond) , they fixed outlet and put no cover on it, major leaking during a rain storm, wire laying in water during rain, called management company, no one ever showed up, floor lamps were cheap and I mean cheap, and one was rusted at the bottom, stains on sheets on bed. Directly across from elevators had to buy a curtain to cover gate when door was open or everyone would just look in, We paid a lot of money for 3 weeks which was extremely high, but we thought we were getting a different unit. Would not recommend this unit, unless a college student and used to cheap dorm living. Expecting a refund per owed, for the misrepresentation, we will see, as of March 6th we have heard nothing. The building and the people are WONDERFUL, FRIENDLY and we have rented other units in this building before and had no issues until this rental. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!!
First of all, let me say that I am a Premier Partner on VRBO for a reason. My reviews are outstanding. That means that I do the right thing with my guests. You clearly are the anomaly; but let me address some of the plethora of complaints that you had.
1. You said the apt was “not what we rented online.” FALSE. I have 2 condos in the building. One is beach front, the other is ocean view. It clearly says that online. The beachfront condo was booked at the time of your booking and I TOLD YOU THAT. Then when you arrived, you called to tell me that you had the wrong apartment. I told you that ONLY YOU can click on a property to book it and that YOU made the error. In spite of that, you never admitted it was YOUR error not mine. I do not deceive my guests or participate in false advertising, so I take offense to your lie.
2. Furniture. I replaced what is in the picture with a NEW Queen futon and a NEW couch. As a Premium Host, I always replace old with new. So you are correct, I have not had a chance to update the picture of the living room on the website. I will do that. However, most normal guests are happy with the UPGRADE to what is in the picture. I will update the pictures, however. My issue is your implication that there is something intentionally dishonest, to which I take offense.
3. “Old Furniture.” There is vintage strong wood bedroom furniture which is crafted much better than the cheap furniture that they sell in stores today. It may not be your taste, but to again imply I have crappy furniture is dishonest. However, if you don’t like the furniture, you are certainly entitled to your opinion.
4. In regards to the “dirty moldy utensils,” there was an old scraper. My staff must have missed that and I apologized to you directly. We are not perfect, most guests just let me know and I will either replace it or reimburse them. It was not the end of the world. In regards to pots and pans, yes I provide about 5-6 pots and pans since this is a short term rental and NONE of my guests except you have complained about the quantity of the kitchen cups and bowls. I did see that there were 3 bowls and I did purchase a few more. I have no idea what you are talking about in regards to cracked coffee cups.
5. Ceiling Fan in Bedroom. Things break in life! You were told that I would have to replace it (which I did, after your departure). However, we told you in the interim to use the A/C which is in the bedroom and the living room. You CHOSE not to use the A/C and you CHOSE to buy a fan.
6. Curtains. All my curtains close fine. I have no idea what you are talking about.
7. Dining Room Table. My table is fine. I inspected it and have no idea what you are talking about.
8. Your Pot Luck Dinner. Your choice. This is not meant to be a long term rental.
9. End Table. There are no end tables because there is a big coffee table in front of the Futon for putting your cups on or whatever when watching TV. I have never had any complaints about this.
10. TV Height. I have never had a complaint. Sorry you don’t like the height of my TV.
11. Cable. I have basic Cable, CNN , ABC, NBC, etc. This is a short term rental. Never had a complaint.
12. DVD works fine; I will recheck however.
13. Broom Closet – Nothing wrong, there were cleaning supplies and a broom and dustpan.
14. Spices. They are not included; why would you think they would be?
There are so many complaints that I can no longer take any more of my precious time. I told you from DAY ONE TO CALL ME DIRECTLY IF YOU HAD ANY ISSUES OR QUESTIONS OR ANYTHING. YOU CHOSE NOT TO LET ME KNOW OF ALL THESE SUPPOSED ISSUES. All of my guests marvel at my quick response to them and my great management team.
So at the end of the day, I wish you the best and I will send you as I promised a small refund. The reality is that there is nothing I could do to make you happy and I will take the high road and leave it at that.
Getaway mini vacation
Great location!!! View of the ocean is beautiful. Lots of local restaurant and bars. We walked around and didn’t have to worry about parking. Since everything is nearby.
Thanks so much and I hope you come back soon!
Perfect location with a great view!!
Communication with the owner was excellent!! As soon as I booked I was contacted by the owner.. She sent me her management company's info and all related information in regards to her rental.. Prior to my arrival i was contacted by a representative from the management team..When i arrived the apt was exactly as described..It was clean and very comfortable..The view of the beach was excellent..There was a cooler and beach chairs in the closet for our use..The owner also provided plenty of beach towels..The building itself was quiet and peaceful...The bed was amazingly comfortable for a good nights sleep after a day at the beach and enjoying all the restaurants and bars that were within walking distance...I visit Puerto Rico at least 2 to 3 times a year and i must say that my stay at this apt located in the Racquet Club Condo's was one of the better ones located in Isla Verde!!! Thank you sooo much Jennifer for allowing us to stay at your location.. Hope to be back soon!!!
Thank you so much for your kind words and I am delighted that you enjoyed yourself.
Please come back soon!
Paradise found, again
This is my second time staying at this property. Location. Location. Location. The place is clean, safe and everything you need is provided. Restaurant bar is right downstairs and the locals treat you like you are a long lost friend. Can’t wait to come back and stay here again.