Camere da letto
In Primo Piano
Per i pasti
Termini e Condizioni
Politica di Cancellazione
- 100% di rimborso se cancelli almeno 60 giorni prima del check-in.
- 50% di rimborso (meno il costo del servizio) se cancelli almeno 30 giorni prima del check-in.
- Nessun rimborso se cancelli 30 giorni prima del check-in.
Danni e Incidenti
Durante il soggiorno, se il viaggiatore o le persone che soggiornano insieme a lui dovessero danneggiare la proprietà, ne saranno loro stessi responsabili.
Regole della casa
Animali domestici non ammessi
Ospiti max: 8
- Dear Guests, Thank you for booking our apartment. Please accept and follow the below simple rules to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Thank you! 1. No smoking inside the apartment and the apartment building at all. 2. No parties at all and no loud music between 8pm and 9am 3. Please try to keep your voice down as well as we have older people living in this apartment block 4. No pets allowed in the apartment 5. You are responsible for any damage caused by you or anybody who you have let into the apartment during your stay. This needs to be settled before your departure in cash (please also see Section 9) 6. No other guests may stay in the apartment other than the ones who have been named during your booking. 7. Please always close all windows, turn off all lights and the air-condition (if available) and lock all locks when you leave the apartment. 8. Please don’t turn on the heating and the air condition at the same time and close the window if you want to use the air-condition. 9. Check-out: a. is by 10am, if not otherwise agreed. b. Please wait for a member of our team to come to the apartment for the check-out. c. Please report any damage immediately to us and don’t wait for us to find it. d. Please leave the apartment in a tidy manner, take downstairs any rubbish, close all windows, turn off the lights and air-conditions (if available). e. Please hang up any wet towels in the bathrooms f. Please hand back all keys 10. Cost of damaged or missing items: a. Lost keys: unfortunately if a key is lost we will need to replace the entire lock and all keys for safety reasons and the cost will be EUR 150 b. Lost or damaged towels: EUR 30/piece c. Extra cleaning sofa: EUR 50 d. Extra cleaning mattress: EUR 50 e. Mattress replacement: Single EUR 250, Double EUR 450 f. Broken window: EUR 50 g. Any other item according to replacement cost The things we provide and what to expect from us: Most of our guests now fully understand what apartment rental is about and what to expect, but we strive to make everyones stay really special so here a short list what to expect from us and what not: We provide sheets and a set of towels for each of our guests and if you stay for over a week, we also provide a weekly interim cleaning. What we don't provide is daily maid service and fresh linen and towels every day. If you require more than 1 set of towels, please either bring your own or you can rent additional towels from us for the cost of EUR 5/towel. We also provide an initial set of body wash, shampoo and a number of toilet paper rolls. Should this run out, please buy this in the local supermarket like you would at home. We are able to help you with booking transfers and also we offer tickets to a number of tourist attractions. We are also there to give you recommendations about the city, restaurants and things to see and do, but unfortunately we don't have a concierge service, so we are not able to book tables, train or flight tickets. Thank you for your understanding and we very much look forward to welcoming you to our beautiful city.
Super Wohnung mit sehr nettem Kontakt
Bei Anreise vor Check-in wurde uns sogar erlaubt das Gepäck in der Wohnung abzustellen während gereinigt wurde.
Für jeden Gast stand schon mal 1 Kaffeekapsel von Nespresso zum Verzehr bereit.
Der Kontakt war während des gesamten Prozesses immer gegeben und lief problemlos ab.
Eine Vorabinfo wie man in das Gebäude kommt wäre jedoch wünschenswert.
Fußläufig kann man alles von hier aus erreichen was sehenswürdig ist.
Good location, nice rooms, pros and cons
The apartment was on the east side of the old downtown part of Budapest - easy to walk to the sights. The apartment is on a quiet alley (except for the temporary road construction next to the building which created some early morning noise a couple times while we were there). Right around the corner is a nice restaurant called "Rubens" which has a nice menu and reasonable prices. Just down from that is a little cafe next to a children's park called Karolyi-kert. You can sit outside and have coffee and breakfast or have some wine in the afternoon/evening. Very pleasant place. The Hungarian National Museum is very close. The apartment has two bedrooms downstairs, both with a queen bed and two bedrooms upstairs, one with a queen and one with two single beds. There is a bathroom upstairs with a shower and the washer is inside this bathroom. The washer worked fine. The electric dryer did not work very well and it was very noisy (we could hear it all night in the bedroom below it downstairs). Downstairs is the kitchen (appliances all work - Nespresso coffee maker), living room, two rooms with queen beds. Jacuzzi tub downstairs with shower but no shower curtain. I read other reviews that the railing on the stairway was loose and when we arrived we found the same problem. It could be very dangerous as one of the screws is missing in the base of the railing. I'm kind of surprised that VRBO (and the apartment management company in Budapest) would want to take on this type of liability. I took a picture of the loose railing and emailed it to the manager. He sent a young lady to "fix" it but she did not have the proper tools and the manager informed me he would "tell the owner" (not sure what role managers have in Hungary). A cement bit on a drill could drill the proper hole for a 1 euro anchor and the problem would be fixed in minutes. Instead there remains a dangerously loose railing on the stairs. The best supermarket close by is SPAR - several near the apartment. If you travel to and from the airport the best way to get to the apartment is by "Fötaxi." We paid 6300 Forint (20Euros) to get to the airport from the apartment. The apartment manager offers airport transfers but if your flight departure time gets changed (like KLM did with 5 hrs notice), he couldn't re-book it for a later time and still charged us full fee (taxi fee and profit). Manager won't give you the contact number for the driver for last minute airline changes.
Thank you for your detailed review and I am happy that you have enjoyed your stay. Just reflecting on some of your comments: Regarding the railing, it is absolutely safe, as it is secured with 3 screws. Regarding the taxi service. You can order transfers through our website and we organise everything for you. When you do this, you accept the terms which clearly state that we are not able to accept cancellations with less than 24 hours notice. The guest knew this and sent us an email at 1.00am to cancel a transfer for 4.00am the same morning, expecting us to react to this. Please note we are not a hotel with 24h reception. These are holiday homes and we respond to enquiries and bookings during our office hours. Also we don't give out the number of our drivers, as they are private persons too. So the guest just thought he can do this and not turn up for the transfer. So our driver was there at 4.00am waiting for him for nearly 20 minutes. We obviously had to pay the driver, but it took us a lot of convincing for the guest to pay for this at the end. In these unfortunate case when you have an airline cancellation, please don't try to avoid paying the bill, but rather collect the invoice and try to claim this from your airline.
- inglese, tedesco, ungherese