Vaha o "oasi" riflette tranquillo giardino della villa e ambiente acquatico
Camere da letto
In Primo Piano
Requisiti di sicurezza
Per i pasti
Servizi sul posto
Termini e Condizioni
Politica di Cancellazione
- 100% di rimborso se cancelli almeno 14 giorni prima del check-in.
- 50% di rimborso (meno il costo del servizio) se cancelli almeno 7 giorni prima del check-in.
- Nessun rimborso se cancelli 7 giorni prima del check-in.
Danni e Incidenti
Durante il soggiorno, se il viaggiatore o le persone che soggiornano insieme a lui dovessero danneggiare la proprietà, ne saranno loro stessi responsabili.
Regole della casa
Bambini ammessi - height and stair hazards for young childrenheight and stair hazards for young children
Animali domestici non ammessi
Non fumatori - except outsideexcept outside
Ospiti max: 6
Pratiche di pulizia
Check-in e check-out senza contatto in persona
Migliori pratiche di pulizia
Pulito con disinfettante
Lovely villa, great holiday
We're already missing the lovely views from all three floors of this charming villa. It exceeded our expectations on pretty much every aspect. Before we arrived we wondered about the pool size but it turned out to be bigger than we anticipated and although still fairly modest it was perfect for a cooling dip in the afternoons.
The air con in all rooms worked brilliantly and all the various seats and loungers on the balconies & terraces provided so many lovely options for relaxing at various points in the day.
We soon realised how well located the villa is away from the bustle and noise of the town - although our severely underpowered hire car struggled a fair bit up the steep hills when we made the short drive into town!
Martin was extremely helpful during the booking process and always got back to us quickly in response to questions.
Alper was lovely and very helpful during our arrival, contacting me on WhatsApp as we travelled down during the day - his daily morning visits to attend the pool, clean the veranda and leave us fresh bread were done so quietly and discreetly we often wondered if he'd been there at all.
All in all a fantastic holiday and a great introduction to Kalkan and Turkey.
A beautiful, private villa in great a location
We are a family of 5 (three children 11-15) and this villa was perfect for us.
1) location in Kalamar is excellent - walking distance of good restaurants and beach club and peaceful in the evenings, but only minutes in the car to the old town (possible to walk in cooler months). We always found easy street parking on the far side of Kalkan, just off the road opposite Carrefour and a short stroll down the hill to the lovely town beach (where we saw sea turtles) and town centre. Wider afield there’s loads to do: Saklikent gorge walk is fabulous (wear water shoes); Patara beach and ruins is as good as it looks and Kaputas beach is stunning. Through the villa agents we did a boat trip to Kekova sunken city which was probably our holiday highlight.
2) the villa itself is great. Some villas can feel a bit soulless but Villa Vaha is a home, it’s comfortable, well decorated and the planting around the villa and balconies creates a haven of green calm and privacy. You can see from the photos that the view over the bay is absolutely stunning and the villa is designed to make the most of it. The pool is actually a bit bigger than we were expecting - It isn’t big enough to properly swim but was great for cooling down, sitting chatting at the spa end and it’s deep enough for the kids to jump in etc.
3) Martin’s communication was excellent- he sent us a really a detailed information pack and directions to the house which were spot on. The agents were also fantastic- Mehmet the pool guy came every day to bring bread and keep everything outside in order and we had a mid-stay clean and linen change. We had one minor issue with the electrics but it was all sorted within about 20 mins of picking up the phone!
All in all, this villa was perfect for us and I highly recommend it.
Very comfy stay in a top villa
We stayed for about one week in the villa and we were really impressed. The communication before the arrival with the owner Mr. Ward was very friendly and helpful. Also the team at the location (agent for any questions and poolboy for daily cleanup and bread delivery in the morning) was all in all outstanding and friendly. The house is very cosy furnished and nothing is missing. The only things that would be helpful for future visits with babies, like ours, would be a baby cot and a high chair. Nevertheless Mr. Ward told us before the arrival that these items are not including. Anything else especially the kitchen is excellent equipped. In the back of the house is a stationary BBQ. The pool is not too big for swimming but big enough for cooling down and relaxing. The advantage of the size is, that the temperature of the water was every time pleasant. In the noon hours you need definitely the sun shade (which is existing) to create small areas of shadow. I would recommend the opportunity of a solar triangel. Around the villa and even the pool are a lot of plants which makes a very comfy feeling and ensures the privacy. The Villa has 3 bedrooms and 3 baths. Everything was very clean. The mattresses of the beds had a good quality. Enough towels and bath towels were including. There are 3 balconies, each one had his own charm and was relaxing.
Summarizing we had a great stay and can absolutely recommend this property and it’s team. We hope to stay there again in one of the comming seasons.
Thanks again to Martin, Alper and Mehmet! 👍�
Best regards from Germany
Charming villa with great outside dining space and spectacular views.
A really comfortable villa, perfect for families with older children. Lovely modern kitchen and the water cooler an added bonus. Daily pool man who delivered our bread was a gem.
So pleased you had a great stay Marilyn. Perhaps I can get Mehmet to deliver the bread when I stay!
La villa si trova a 300 iarde dalla Kalamar Beach Club, e 350 dall'Hotel Kulube beach club.
- inglese, francese, tedesco, turco