Chateau a St Germain du Bel Air, Lot, Midi Pirenei, Francia - Posizione perfetta, ideale per esplorare la Dordogna e la regione del Lot
Camere da letto
Joanna & Bill
- inglese, francese, tedesco
In Primo Piano
Requisiti di sicurezza
Per i pasti
Servizi sul posto
Termini e Condizioni
Politica di Cancellazione
Rimborso del 100% per le cancellazioni effettuate 30 giorno prima della data di arrivo. Rimborso del 50% per le cancellazioni effettuate 14 giorno prima della data di arrivo.
Danni e Incidenti
Durante il soggiorno, se il viaggiatore o le persone che soggiornano insieme a lui dovessero danneggiare la proprietà, ne saranno loro stessi responsabili.
Regole della casa
Animali domestici ammessi
Ospiti max: 24
- NB we WILL ALWAYS make refunds if we are able to re-let your week(s) for an equivalent price.
The dream location
What an incredible place to stay. The real thing is even better than the photos. With 24 of us there we worried beforehand that we'd be getting in each other's way, but the number of different places to hang out made it seem like there was hardly anyone! The pool is perfect and we had an exciting table tennis championship. It was too hot for tennis in the day but the floodlights made some night games possible. Staff came to collect bins (much appreciated daily recycling!) and water the garden, but other than that we felt like we were alone in the middle of nowhere in a peaceful castle with little fear of disturbing others when we got loud. Many glasses of wine were consumed on the multiple terraces. We will be back!
Thank you. Delighted you had a lovely holiday at our Chateau de Lamostonie.
We will welcome you back! Joanna & William Stuart-Bruges.
A dream come true
We've spent a week with our family at the Château de Lamostonie. The experience was amazing in every aspect. The chateau is very well equiped, the staff is kind, the location is cinematographic, everything was easy and cosy. Thanks to Joanna and William, who were truly helpful and kind.
We're looking forward to returning some day to the Château de Lamostonie.
We are so pleased you enjoyed our Chateau de Lamostonie, for your Wedding, (Even with a beautiful rainbow!) Thank you, William and Joanna Stuart-Bruges.
Wow: what an amazing experience!
We booked this chateau for a very special family occasion and were excited but apprehensive as we needed it to be perfect. We needed have worried as it far exceeded our expectations!
Joanna supplied us with lots of information beforehand and also answered our many queries and this was really useful as we were able to quickly locate local shops, attractions etc.
The chateau itself has large, comfortable bedrooms, many of which are ensuite, something we prioritised when booking. The lift was particularly appreciated by some older guests! There is a lot of space so that, even with 20+, no one ever felt crowded or overwhelmed. Some of the younger members of the party used the ping-pong table and tennis courts but most of us stayed in and around the pool area which is beautifully maintained and spacious.
The catering facilities are of particular note as there is a large range of cooking pans and utensils, plus many different serving dishes, crockery and cutlery. The two dishwashers are essential and a real boon.
The outside table is a superb location as we sat 23 people around comfortably and were all able to stay in the shade, a necessity as the temperature even in the evening, was over 30C.
The whole chateau and grounds are extremely clean and well-maintained: the pool in particular is spotless although the 'octopus' that swims around hoovering up is a little daunting at times! Seriously: it keeps the water immaculate at all times.
We loved the chateau and everyone who came keep telling us we couldn't have chosen anywhere better, which is some feat when the party ranges in age from 5 to 80!
If you are looking for a very, very special and unique venue with top quality attention to comfort and detail, Chateau Lamostonie is the place for you and I have no hesitation in recommending it unreservedly.
Oh how kind, Thank you Eve, we are delighted all the family enjoyed our beloved Lamostonie! Joanna S-B.
Where is that 6 star button?
My friends, family and I (14 adults, 5 children, 1 infant) spent a wonderful 2 weeks at the chateau to celebrate my 50th birthday. It is difficult to summarise the highlights but the key ones would be as follows:
• Having complete privacy in your own chateau, being able to eat, drink and be merry outside looking across beautiful French countryside while you do so and only disturbing the cows in a nearby field
• Lying on the lawn at midnight looking up at the most clear sky we’d ever seen with stars, satellites and the occasional aircraft passing by
• Eating out on the extensive terrace every evening, including having Jean-Marc and his Wife come over to cook us a lovely 4 course meal on a couple of evenings
• Visiting a local vineyard (Chateau Chambert) to do wine tasting in a beautiful setting then bringing some bottles back to drink at my birthday party
• A trip to Sarlat, a wonderfully preserved medieval town – only 45 minutes away
• Kayaking on the Dordogne – again about 45 minutes away
• Our very own very scenic tennis court where we held our own holiday Wimbledon
• Going for evening runs down the lovely country than ran down the side of the chateau and out even further into the countryside to Lamothette
• Visiting the extensive underground cave network at Gouffre De Padirac including a 1km boat ride
• The Pigoennier which housed 3 teenagers who were able to keep their own hours without disturbing those of us who keep normal hours
• Being looked after by Frederique who cared for the house and Jean-Claude who looked after the grounds. Communication was great fun, Frederique’s English is very good and with Jean-Claude our school-boy/Del Boy French always generated a smile.
• Joanna who was great to deal with leading to a very straight-forward booking from start to finish
However the best part had to be the pool. Heated to around 27C it was always a great temperature for jumping in and cooling off without a huge shock either during the day or at night. There is a huge area for sunbathing as well as for BBQs with lots of chairs, tables, loungers and parasols. I was able to practice my middle-aged afternoon nap on several occasions.
We were all very sad to leave and could easily have stayed for longer. The whole experience was very relaxing and the perfect tonic for a hectic life back at home. All-in-all a really great experience from start to finish.
3 miglia al villaggio più vicino con negozi e supermercati.
Situato tra i fiumi Dordogne e Lot, perfetto per esplorare la regione.