Luminosa e ariosa villa con 2 camere da letto, vicino a caffè e supermercato
Camere da letto
Luke and Azul
- inglese, spagnolo
In Primo Piano
Per i pasti
Servizi sul posto
Termini e Condizioni
Politica di Cancellazione
- 100% di rimborso se cancelli almeno 60 giorni prima del check-in.
- 50% di rimborso (meno il costo del servizio) se cancelli almeno 30 giorni prima del check-in.
- Nessun rimborso se cancelli 30 giorni prima del check-in.
Danni e Incidenti
Durante il soggiorno, se il viaggiatore o le persone che soggiornano insieme a lui dovessero danneggiare la proprietà, ne saranno loro stessi responsabili.
Regole della casa
Animali domestici non ammessi
Feste/eventi non ammessi
Non fumatori - Smoking permitted on terraceSmoking permitted on terrace
Ospiti max: 4
Really nice ackommodation
We had a perfect stay. The house was newly renovated with a big kitchen with high ceiling and direct access to the patio. We really enjoyed the barbeque on the roof-terrace. The community of the house was also very nice and clean with a big pool. The location is a bit far from the towncentre and the beaches, but for us that didn’t matter since we had a car. In my opinion a car is recomended where ever you stay in Corralejo to reach the dunes (beach) and exploring the island.
I would definately go back.
Great villa on outskirts but within walking distance of town
There are a few things that are important to me when renting a villa when we go on a sunny holiday abroad
1. Really good firm mattress and decent pillows to get a good nights sleep.
2. Enough properly comfy couch space so that when we get back physically tired from a day of activities there is somewhere for everyone to put their feet up and catch up before dinner/drinks/bed.
3. A bit of outdoor space (preferably private) to sit and dine, or to stretch out on a sun lounger.
4. Within walking distance of a town with restaurants/bars/shops.
5. Within easy walking distance of a supermarket/superette.
6. Relatively quiet.
I felt this villa delivered on all the above (although my husband found the double mattress too firm for his liking). What a lovely relaxing space, simply but thoughtfully decorated space, to call home for a few days. The kitchen is well equipped (we love to cook while away) and the complex is really quiet, has a great communal pool and plenty of easy street parking. The mercadona was a two minute walk up on the hill for supplies or a lovely 15 minute amble into the town centre for restaurants/bars/shops, and a 5 minute drive to beautiful beaches.
Stefan who came to meet us was really friendly and helpful, and happy to be contacted any time if we had any queries at all, and had some great suggestions of places we could go to eat (my husband is vegan) or visit for day trips.
Thank you Karmen for coming to stay and I appreciate your feedback. It means a lot to us to hear our guests observations and how we measure up. Having travelled a lot myself and stayed in various places I try to deliver what I would choose myself when booking a holiday and am glad to hear from a guest that they enjoyed their stay at Casa Azul.