10 soverom, 6,5 bad, rett mellom Piestewa (Squaw) Peak og Camelback Mountain
Tjenester på stedet
Kjæledyr ikke tillatt
Fester/arrangementer ikke tillatt
Røyking ikke tillatt
Maks antall gjester: 30
Minstealder på hovedleietaker: 30
100 % tilbakebetaling ved avbestilling minst 60 dager før ankomstdatoen.
paradise in the valley
just as advertised, great amount of space for a large family get-together. Loved the large amount of bedrooms and "hang out" space - family loved to congregate in the large kitchen, at the pool and in the living room/bar with a hot tub. Pearl was a gracious host who welcomed us to the property, gave us a tour and was available for anything we needed throughout our stay. Would definitely recommend!
FABULOUS home for any type of gathering!
Truly- this home and everything about it was ideal for our family of 20. (But is certainly capable of handling larger groups.)
* The property managers were remarkable! They answered questions very quickly prior to our stay as well as during our stay. VERY easy to work with and accommodating. That was a big deal for us and their service was spot on! Much appreciation to them for helping us have a wonderful stay
*the property is even better than the pics- we were so thrilled with the home and all its amenities!
* everything was very clean and in order
* the beds and pillows were VERY comfortable. And they provide many extra blankets for either sleeping and watching tv etc.
* The pool and spa were used everyday-- even though we had cold temperatures. Again, the property managers worked with us to make this a pleasant stay. They provided a fence around the pool that makes it a safe zone for young children
*The home and it's layout is ideal for families. Bedrooms are located in a different area than the kitchen and family room- thus allowing the adults to play games late into the night and not bother sleeping children
* as you can see- we were thrilled with this home and would HIGHLY recommend it!
Team offsite meeting winner
We held our team offsite at this property. The property layout and amenities made this an ideal location. We shared rooms which doesn't work for everyone but our team would rather be together rather than split up and go to hotels.
We've found over time we like to cook our own meals so we work together and get to show off our skills a bit. (We go to restaurants all year with clients) The kitchen and freezer space was great. The prep and cooking areas had plenty of space and the bbq outside worked well (though it does need a spatula)
The main sitting area worked well for presentations and conversations throughout the day. It was large enough to accomodate the entire team of 17 and was comfortable with couches, soft chairs, and a bar too!
If you're wanting to do an exec offsite, annual planning or just a team retreat, I recommend this property.
Very nice house and lots of big rooms!
Very impressed with the quick responses with our questions. House was very clean and had everything we needed for a fun sales meeting. Well equipped in the kitchen for cooking every meal. Very peaceful and the view of the mountain was awesome. Overall, just a great place. Looking forward to coming back again.