Oceanview Luxury Studio-leilighet med terrasse - i 5, 1 minutt til stranden, yoga
- engelsk, fransk, spansk
Tjenester på stedet
Fester/arrangementer ikke tillatt
Røyking ikke tillatt
Please contact us. Additional fee.
Kids between ages 3-10 pay 50%
Minstealder på hovedleietaker:21
Maks antall gjester:5
100 % refunderes hvis avbestillingen gjøres senest 30 dag(er) før ankomstdato. 50 % refunderes hvis avbestillingen gjøres senest 14 dag(er) før ankomstdato.
Had a wonderful stay at Casamar
I cannot say how much we enjoyed our stay at Casamar! The pictures do not do justice to the beauty of the little resort. The accommodations are great, the staff is attentive, positive, and work to fully satisfy any request. The overall feeling is serenity, community, and healthy choices! My wife and I enjoyed the yoga (thanks, Nora!), the kitchen provides great meals, and the owners, Will and Rosalie, are helpful and caring! The Monday evening "meet and greet" events are a good way to build a sense of community. We have reserved a stay for next year, and look forward to our time in this wonderful resort.
Pete and Kay Corsun
Easily the best mid range hotel in all of Puerto Escondido
Casamar Suites: a special boutique hotel located in “La Punta” Puerto Escondido, Mexico. At Casamar, one can enjoy peaceful accommodation while being close to downtown Puerto Escondido.
During a recent two month, solo vacation to Puerto Escondido this spring, I stayed at five different hotels. Having returned to Puerto Escondido for a second visit this year, Casamar Suites was easily the place and location that I chose to make home.
The list of reasons is extensive. Here are just a few:
• Easily the very best mid range hotel in all of Puerto Escondido.
• Seasonal as well as generous discounts to returning guests. (This was a nice surprise!)
• A peaceful and very secure setting close to the charming beach, shops and restaurants of La Punta – in my opinion, the most beautiful section of Zicatela beach.(more people are discovering this…)
• Convenient / quick transportation to “downtown” Zicatela & Puerto Escondido in three ways: taxi (50 pesos return), collectivo (10 pesos return) or a pleasant 20-25 minute beach walk. (I walk this part of the beach once a week for sunset & dinner & taxi back home.)
• Excellent year round surfing, swimming at La Punta - with a lifeguard tower.
• A mature, family environment with clean, smoke free rooms. (great for solo guests too!)
• Staff/owners who understand what “service” really means.
• English and Spanish are spoken & every effort is made to introduce guests to their new neighbourhood including the arrangement of tours, excursions & services. (Want to surf? Just ask! Spanish lessons, massage, horse back ride? Arranged for you!)
• The manager lives on site, providing additional security & assistance whenever needed.
• All suites have fully equipped kitchens, private bathrooms & patios. Tasteful décor & authentic Mexican Talavera tile add to the charm & comfort of this wonderful hotel.
Complimentary activities, events & amenities: These are offered / available onsite throughout the week to all Casamar guests including:
• Excellent yoga, aerobic and dance classes
• beautiful swimming pool in a courtyard setting: palm trees, abundant flowers, butterflies, hammocks & fountain
• weekly evening poolside BBQ
• owner/ manager hosted sunset gathering on ocean lookout terrace
• Recreation / Family Room with satellite TV, library & ping pong
• Maid service – 6 days/week
• Laundry service available, condiments for cooking, pool toys.
• Boogie boards, fins, snorke
Spanskundervisning, skilpaddeslippturer, båtturer, sportsfiske, tur for å se krokodiller og en rekke fugler på La Barra Navidad, tur til Manialtepec Lagoon for å nyte bioluminescensen, lokal matlagingstimer, gratis yoga og agua-aerobic