Hus, 3 soverom, 2 bad, (soveplass til 6-10)
- engelsk, tysk, spansk
Tjenester på stedet
Only for foreign tourists, no local events.
Røyking ikke tillatt
Please ask before booking
Maks antall gjester:10
Hvis oppholdet avbestilles etter betaling, refunderes ikke beløpet.
Cute little cottage
We stayed at this property for two nights on our way to Long Island. Communication with the property manager was great with very prompt replies. Even though we were a little bit far from downtown it was OK. We got to see the island. The view from the deck was awesome. The house had everything we needed for our short stay. Thank you!
Wow! What a great piece of property! Yes, this piece isn’t in the “heart” of Nassau but if you want a local experience and to get away from the “resort” feel and cruise ships this is your place! We had a group of 8 that stayed here for 6 nights and enjoyed every night! Yes, we still went downtown Nassau a few nights, and all of the locals we met lived in this area. It is about a 20-30 minute taxi ride (further than we thought when looking at a map), so I’d recommend making friends with your taxi driver from the airport. Travis was fabulous and recommended many places for us to go that locals would go to as well. He also gave us his number so we were able to get in contact with him to schedule rides. He even took us down to a Junkanoo festival which was spectacular!
Denise, the property manager, was so accommodating to our early arrival, and easy to get in contact with. Denise will proved you with plenty of information to help you with your trip!
There are so many positives about this property that I’ll list below:
- beautiful view of the water every morning
- Winton Beach is so close and easy to walk to. Locals go here and you can even get great local food if they’re cooking!
- stop by the grocery store and get groceries. You are able to cook meals (completely recommend!! It’ll save money)
- clean and plenty of room for guests! Absolutely loved the outside patio- we spent so much time here
- yes, it’s on the water but it is rocky. The house does provide some water shoes but bring shoes (not flip flops) to walk in the water. We would hangout on the bulkhead in the water daily. I spent every morning out here. So peaceful and calm!
- Safe! This area is completely safe (next door neighbors have dogs)
- talk to locals! Get advice and recommendations from them! Be touristy at times but get the authentic experience of the Bahamas! Completely worth it
... and so much more! We have already share our place with family and friends in hopes that they too decide to vacation here.
Overall, our experience here was incredible and completely worth it!! This is a place I would definitely stay at again!!! Thank you for everything!
Fantastic place to relax
We loved this house. It was much bigger than expected. You should pack light and use the washer/dryer. There are 2 grocery stores just around the corner. I can’t say enough about the beautiful scenery. Denise answered the phone and helped us out with all of our questions. She knew exactly where we should go to really enjoy the Bahamas. We will stay here again. Loved this place! ❤️🧜🏼♀️
It was Interesting vacation stay.
We had a great time! We enjoyed being far enough away from the tourist activity to relax but close enough to enjoy it when we chose to. Great place!
We really enjoyed our stay at this cozy cottage, it was exactly as described. Very clean, the internet was super fast and the morning coffee on the porch was priceless. We felt very safe , communication with the property manager was amazing, she was very prompted with every interaction and very professional. The cottage was close to everything you need. I will definitely come back again.
Raghda and family
Trygg, rolig, bort fra mengden, men nær alle fasiliteter og aktiviteter