Totally refurbished 2 bedrooms apartment near the large sandy Burriana beach
Danièle Sabine DE RAED Torrox
- engelsk, fransk, spansk
Fester/arrangementer ikke tillatt
Røyking ikke tillatt
Kjæledyr ikke tillatt
Minstealder på hovedleietaker:27
Maks antall gjester:4 (plass til opptil 3 voksne)
Please CONTACT me CHECK-IN: 14:00-19:00pm.Out NO reception. CHECK-OUT: 9:00–10:00 am. No IN/OUT:24,25 & 31Dec 1,5,6Janua SUMMER only SATURDAY TO SATU
DAY TO SATURDAY 7,14,21-28 nights NO SMOKING NO Pets NO party NO events NOT wheelchair - reduced mobility WHO books must occupy the rental RESPECT
+ CAUTION: 200 euros in cash arrival + electricity consume: 2 to 5€/night Apartment must be CLEAN & dish washed dried. QUIET PLACE=QUIET PEOPLE
100 % refunderes hvis avbestillingen gjøres senest 14 dag(er) før ankomstdato. 50 % refunderes hvis avbestillingen gjøres senest 7 dag(er) før ankomstdato.
Lovely apartment with beautiful views and sun from 9 till 5. The apartment was clean and everything worked as it should have, always a bonus. Only 15 - 20 minutes walk into the centre of Nerja and Mercadona a 7 minute walk away. The owner, Sabine, responded to any issues we had and was friendly and welcoming. Four and a half stars overall.
A pleasant experience
Wonderful view close to center still in a calm nice area.
Sehr schöne Wohnung
Sehr schöne, zentral gelegene Wohnung mit Meerblick, alles ist sehr sauber und es fehlt an nichts.
Der Kontakt zur Vermieterin war unkompliziert und zuverlässig.
Nerja ist sehr schön zum bummeln und eine gute Ausgangslage für Ausflüge in die Umgebung.
Endroit parfait pour un famille avec enfants. Piscine en bas de l'immeuble et la plage est à 10mn à pied. La propriétaire est disponible rapidement si besoin. Nous avons passé un très bon séjour.
We were with a family with 2 children age 5 and 9. The rooms were nice, well equipped apartment with a great view.
Can easily walk to the beach and supermarket.
We had a pleasant stay.
* RESTAURANTS: 200 meters restaurant and more than 15 restaurants at the Burriana Beach.
* SHOPS: 200 meters, local drogstore and supermarket open on Sunday on the Burriana beach.
* 450 meters ( 5 minutes walking ). There are 2 big supermarkets like: SUPERSOL and MERCADONA. There is also LIDL supermarket, restaurants "chiringuitos", banks , 24 hours open pharmacy, doctors / nurse ( small clinic 24hrs emergency ). There are plenty of local supermarkets.
* PLAYA BURRIANA BEACH: 600 meters from the "tumbonas" ( sunbeds on the sandy beach) . The beach, with its Blue Flag from the European Union, with his "chiringuitos" ( beach restaurants ) and "tumbonas", totally secure, with lifeguards ( seasonal ), toilet and showers. Burriana beach has a good selection off restaurants with Spanish, English, Italian, German and Chinese, etc... cuisine. Kids play ground on the beach.
* HIGHWAY / MOTORWAY: direction to Málaga ( exit 292 ) or Almeria ( exit 295 ): 3 km,
* NERJA and its caves: 4km by bus or car,
* Local bus stop: 2 minutes walk,
* BUS station: 10-15 minutes walk. Frequent buses to all locations.
* GOLFS : Golf BAVIEVA 20 km, Golf AÑORETA 30 km, Golf de MOTRIL 40 km
* the Picasso museum and the Cathedral MALAGA (45km)
* MÁLAGA downtown PORT, Málaga Renfe rail station : 50km,
* International AIRPORT of MÁLAGA Pablo Ruiz Picasso: 45 minutes by motorway ( 55km ),
Strategic location for whom wants to visit the big towns of Andalusia:
* the Palace of the Moorish Alhambra GRANADA (100km) admired by Clinton for its beautiful sunset and Mrs Obama but also:
* Sierra Nevada SKIING RESORT, which has hosted world cup events, 1hr 30 min.
* Airport of GRANADA and the downtown: only 1hr. , 100km
* AIRPORT of ALMERÍA and the downtown: 1h30 min. 155Km
* RONDA: where they were the first corridas, 160km
* Port of ALGECIRAS (Morocco Ferries): 190km,
* Gibraltar (190km) , Tarifa beaches and world-renowned windsurfing, etc. ...
* CORDOBA (200 km) and the Cathedral / Mosque
* SEVILLA (250km) and the Spanish Square
* French border by Irún: 1000km Ferry ports at Santander/Bilbao approx 600 miles, 10 hrs by car.
* French border by Perpignan: 1180 km
* Perfect for sport people, biking, riding, kayaking, horse riding, 4 x 4 country land seeing, waterskiing, jetskiing, paddle surf, windsurfing, parasailing, bananaboat or even a relaxing pedalo.
* This region is a very well know tourist area famous for it's climate, cosmopolitan life styles and history.
* A typical Spanish market is held every Tuesday morning 10 minutes walk.
How to get there ?
* From Málaga Airport:
- Taxis are always available. A single journey from Malaga Airport to Nerja will cost approx ... Euros and take around 45 minutes. We would strongly recommend pre-booking a taxi to avoid being over charged at the airport.
- Car hire: All major car hire firms operate from the airport.
- Bus: There is a regular / excellent bus service ( with wifi ) from the airport to Málaga and every hour from Málaga to Nerja.
* By own car:
Taking the Mediterranean motorway A-7 ( AUTOVIA DEL MEDITERRANEO towards “Motril – Almería “ or “ Algeciras” ) you take exit number 292/295 and you get down to the sea.
* If car, there are free parking space in the surrounds, and there is free municipal parking only 200 meters.
Come and discover all the advantages and ideas of tourism in SolSunSoleil Torrox-Costa