Flott 2 soverom, 1 bad i hjertet av byen!
- engelsk, fransk, russisk
Tjenester på stedet
- 100 % tilbakebetaling hvis du avbestiller minst 14 dager før innsjekking.
- 50 % tilbakebetaling (minus servicegebyret) hvis du avbestiller minst 7 dager før innsjekking.
- Ingen tilbakebetaling hvis du avbestiller under 7 dager før innsjekking.
Skade og uforutsette utgifter
Du er ansvarlig for eventuell skade på ferieboligen som du eller reisefølget ditt forårsaker under oppholdet.
Kjæledyr ikke tillatt
Fester/arrangementer ikke tillatt
Røyking ikke tillatt
Maks antall gjester: 6
Perfect location for a short stay
Only had a couple of days - this spot met our needs as it was close to the things we wanted to see and do. The apartment is bigger than I expected which was a nice surprise. The tram was a 3 min walk so getting around was a breeze. Elana, was very attentive with constant communication and helpful advice. 👍�👍�
I would definitely recommend this apartment.
It was clean, tastefully decorated and easy to access. The area is built up but very quiet at night. It is spacious with a touch of luxury. The sofa-bed is comfortable. Daniel is efficient and easy to deal with.
It does need a little TLC but not enough to affect your stay. The parking is limited but we didn’t find it a problem. There was no concierge, but it wasn’t necessary. A couple of extra towels would have been useful.
Overall, we really enjoyed staying there and think we made a great choice!
Thank you and hope to see you again!
Decent apartment in a great location
This is a spacious and minimalist apartment in a quiet and convenient location. A good supermarket, Billa, is a short walk away, which was wonderful. Towels and bed linens were plentiful. Ample storage and closet space. We were there in December, and appreciated the underfloor heating! The radio in the master bathroom shower was great fun! The owner/manager, Daniel, is very quick to respond to messages, and we appreciated how he was willing to coordinate keys with our family who live in Sofia. He refunded our deposit in less than a week.
1) Apartment is on the ground floor—not the 1st floor ("floor 1")—and each of the three bedrooms has a door that opens onto the side of the building. This meant I couldn't put my young daughter in her own room, as planned. She was able to open the door very easily from its locked position and could have run into the street. Had I known this ahead of time, I wouldn't have booked this apartment. Probably not a big deal to most people, but families with young children may wish to know this.
2) No washing machine. Apartment isn't advertised as such, but I expect one in a European kitchen. Not a big deal for us, because we did laundry at our family's home, but this might be important for someone else.
3) The apartment smelled of cigarette smoke, and when we arrived there was a butt floating in the toilet.
In the main photo, the door to the right of the African mask opens onto a small corridor lined with closets, which leads to Bedroom 3 (the one with the pink photo of a pier above the bed). Opposite the mask is the third/guest bathroom (with the green shower head strip, and yellow + black tiles).
The second door to the right of the African mask opens onto a hallway, at the end of which are three doors. The door straight ahead is Bedroom 2 (the one with the Eiffel Tower photo above the bed); the door to the right is the yellow and blue bathroom; and the door on the left is the master suite.
The master suite is the bedroom with the mirrored closet doors. These doors open up into a walk-in closet (surprise!) which lead to the master bathroom (double sinks).
Both Bedroom 2 and 3 have desks with chairs.
I wouldn't say it's ideal for families with very young children, but overall we had a pleasant enough stay.
Spacious place in great neighborhood
We called the host upon arrival and they arrived quickly to provide access. The apartment is in an interesting, upscale neighborhood with a grocery store across the street. Very spacious. We had some trouble with the hot water in the showers, but we did not contact the host to see if it could be improved.