En 2 etasjes låve ligger blant milde bølgende åser Et sted hvor du er komfortabel
Anne & David Hill
- 100 % tilbakebetaling hvis du avbestiller minst 30 dager før innsjekking.
- 50 % tilbakebetaling (minus servicegebyret) hvis du avbestiller minst 14 dager før innsjekking.
- Ingen tilbakebetaling hvis du avbestiller under 14 dager før innsjekking.
Skade og uforutsette utgifter
Du er ansvarlig for eventuell skade på ferieboligen som du eller reisefølget ditt forårsaker under oppholdet.
Kjæledyr tillatt - Pets outside only. All droppings to be picked upPets outside only. All droppings to be picked up
Røyking ikke tillatt - Only outside. No smoking insideOnly outside. No smoking inside
Maks antall gjester: 17 (plass til opptil 16 voksne) - 17 people in 11 beds17 people in 11 beds
- All fold up beds must be returned to where they were stored
- All used linen (except doona covers and dress pillow slips) to be placed in laundry
- All rubbish that wont fit in our bins to be taken with you on checkout. NO plastic bags, food, soft plastics, and non recycles in yellow lidded bin
We stayed for 3 nights with a large group of friends. Really great property, very relaxing . Perfect for a large group or family. Could easily stay at the property and not venture out, but there are some beautiful places to visit around the area. Would definitely return.
Rustic charm but room for improvement
We enjoyed staying at the barn and visiting the surrounding King Valley, the house has lots of rustic charm and is nice and private. However, I would not recommend such a big group as there's not enough room. The ad was incorrect with the bedding configurations and the two double fold out beds were extremely springy. I had to reareange furniture to fit the single fold out beds in the bedrooms and it was very squishy. There wasn't enough towels and no top sheets for half of the beds. We followed the exact instructions of using the temperamental oven, but it kept turning off which made cooking for a large group difficult. It was very hot with only 2 rooms having air con, so something to consider if visiting in Summer. Anne was friendly and helpful though when I messaged her to raise the issues. Overall we had a fun time and enjoyed our stay but there were some issues.
Benalla er inngangsporten til nordøst og alle dens attraksjoner. Inkludert Mt Buffalo og Mt Buller, Beechworth bakeri, Winton Speedway, Winton våtmarker, Benalla Street Art Festival, Den fantastiske Murray River, Milawa OST og oliven, Brown Brothers viner, Violet Town Market, Ned Kelly regioner, og listen fortsetter og fortsetter . Så mye å se, så mye å gjøre, vil du bli bortskjemt for valg.