Informacje o obiekcie
Pokoje i łóżka
Sypialnie: 3(Liczba miejsc nocleg.: 6)
Pojedyncze łóżko (2)
Bardzo duże podwójne łóżko
Sofa do spania/futon · Podwójne łóżko
Toaleta · Kabina prysznicowa
Toaleta · Kabina prysznicowa
- Przyjazny zwierzętom
- Telewizja satelitarna lub kablowa
- Przyjazny dzieciom
- Dla niepalących
Gospodarz: Tom KelseyZadaj pytanie
- Angielski, Szwedzki, Duński, Norweski
Zasady anulowania rezerwacji
- Otrzymasz zwrot 100% kosztów, jeśli anulujesz rezerwację nie później niż 30 dni przed datą zameldowania.
- Otrzymasz zwrot 50% kosztów, jeśli anulujesz rezerwację nie później niż 14 dni przed datą zameldowania (od tej kwoty należy odliczyć opłatę za usługę).
- Nie otrzymasz zwrotu kosztów, jeśli anulujesz rezerwację później niż 14 dni przed datą zameldowania.
Szkody i koszty dodatkowe
Ponosisz odpowiedzialność za wszystkie zniszczenia w obiekcie spowodowane w trakcie pobytu przez Ciebie lub osoby, w imieniu których dokonujesz rezerwacji.
Dzieci są akceptowane
Zwierzęta są akceptowane
Palenie jest zabronione
Maksymalna liczba osób: 6
- RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SERVICES Kuća Kelsey is a fully-furnished and equipped vacation home rental. The price includes linens and towels, hot and cold water, heating and air conditioning, electricity and internet. SUMMARY TERMS Pets are allowed. Household and outdoor equipment will be used at your own risk. Guests will be responsible for any damage caused by wilful or malicious acts during their stay. Guests agree to leave the house clean at the end of their stay or pay a cleaning fee deducted from the security deposit. The security deposit will be refunded by the same method as originally paid at the end of your stay if the house has been left in a satisfactory condition. Guests are responsible for damage to the furnishings or building beyond normal wear and tear. Check-in time is at 16:00 or later. Check-out time is 10:00. The owners’ representative will meet you in Povlja and guide you to the house upon your arrival. SECURITY DEPOSIT A $250 security deposit must be paid prior to arrival at the house. The security deposit will be fully refunded provided that the house is determined to be in the same condition upon leaving as prior to your occupancy, Any complaints from neighbors regarding excessive noise or other nuisances may be cause for immediate termination of the lease and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire security deposit. Guests are responsible for any damage or loss to the property, grounds, interior, furniture and contents of the house and will be responsible to pay compensation in the event of breakage or damage. A €100 per item fee is charged for each lost key and remote control. TOURIST TAX The Croatian Tourist Board exacts a tax of approximately €1 per night per guest which is included in the rental rates. Owner’s representative will register the guests with the Tourist Board. RENTAL PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS Payments are refundable only according to the following schedule: Cancellation more than 30 days before arrival; return of all payments made in full. Cancellation more than 14 days before arrival; the cancellation charge is 50 per cent of the total rental cost. CHECK-IN Check-in time is from 16:00 onwards. Guests will be met at our house in Povlja by the owners’ representative. CHECK-OUT Check-out time is 10:00. We will try to provide late check-out when the arriving guest schedule permits. There may be an extra charge for late check-out and prior approval is required. In the event guests do not request late check-out and do not leave the property by 10:00, a €50 per hour fee will be charged for each hour (or fraction thereof) past the required check-out time. CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE The Owner provides linen and towel change once per week. (ONLY FOR MULTI-WEEK STAYS) COMPLAINTS In the unusual event that any problems occur with the property, the Responsible Guest (Group Leader) must immediately (within 24 hours) notify Owners and allow owners a reasonable opportunity to remedy the problem during the rental period; failure to do so will void any claim following the rental period. Vacating the property without owner’s authorization does not constitute adequate cause for a refund. LIABILITY Kuća Kelsey does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Nor will Kuća Kelsey accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control. If the house is rendered unavailable for the above or other reasons beyond its control, no refunds will be issued. In the event that it is necessary to make an alteration to or cancel the holiday accommodation specified in the house confirmation, we will inform you as soon as possible and, if requested, we will try to arrange alternative holiday accommodation of a similar type and standard and in a similar location as Kuća Kelsey. If the alternative holiday accommodation is not acceptable, we will refund in full all monies paid and shall be under no other liability. In the event of such discharge, our liability shall be limited to the return of the sums paid to us in respect of the (unused) portion of the holiday calculated on a pro rata daily basis. Property owner cannot be held responsible for the performance or breakdown of equipment and accessories, including mechanical equipment, such as appliances, boilers, etc. nor for failure of utilities such as water, gas and electricity. In the event of such disruptions owners will make all reasonable efforts to correct the problem swiftly. Property Owner is not responsible for construction, noise or disturbances originating beyond the boundaries of the holiday accommodation or which is beyond their control. The guests, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury of whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising therefrom, including use of house equipment and accessories, kayaks, or anything else on or surrounding the premises. INFORMATION Although we make every effort to ensure that the description of the property is accurate, we cannot accept responsibility for errors contained therein or the result thereof. The Owners reserve the right to make changes to the furnishings, supplies and equipment at any time. OWNERS Tom and Britt Kelsey Barnängsgatan 8B 11648 Stockholm Sweden
Procedury utrzymania czystości
Pranie ręczników i pościeli w gorącej wodzie (w min. 60ºC)
Follows regional health guidelines: Zalecenia dla hoteli i obiektów noclegowych (Chorwacja)