Ski in / ski out ou apenas relaxar no nosso 3 BR, 2 casa de banho cercada por árvores
Elementos de segurança
Tipo de Localização
Sala de jantar
Adequação e Acessibilidade
Piscina / Spa
Política de cancelamento
- 100% de reembolso se você cancelar pelo menos 30 dias antes do check-in.
- 50% de reembolso (menos a taxa de serviço) se você cancelar pelo menos 14 dias antes do check-in.
- Reserva não reembolsável se você cancelar menos de 14 dias antes do check-in.
Danos e despesas adicionais
Você será responsável por qualquer dano causado por você ou seus acompanhantes durante a estadia.
Regras da Casa
Permite crianças - Must monitor children around stair/loft railingsMust monitor children around stair/loft railings
Permite animais de estimação - Up to 2 well-behaved dogs. Up to 2 well-behaved dogs.
Não permite festas/eventos - Strictly enforced.Strictly enforced.
Proibido fumar - No smoking or vaping of anything at all in house.No smoking or vaping of anything at all in house.
Ocupação máxima: 10 (acomoda até 6 adultos)
Idade mínima do locatário: 25
- There is no garbage pickup — must take all trash/recycling with you and put in dumpster on way out
- If bringing dogs (max 2) please check Yes for Pets ($50 nonrefundable extra fee). Dogs may not be left alone and are not allowed on beds or furniture.
- The home is designed to be heated via the wood stove. Please use $$$ electric heaters sparingly, and turn off heaters & water heater on checkout.
Another Great Stay
It is the second time we are staying at Ursa Major and we had a great time. Location is lovely, amenities are comfortable, modern and all made for every age - everything is there for you... Thank you Bonnie for letting us rent your house again and for all your attentions!
Thank YOU Celine! So glad you enjoyed yourself. Happy to have you anytime.
Two families - 9 in total = plenty of room
The photos are deceiving — this place has a LOT of room. Great living arrangement. Small bedrooms but large shared living space which is perfect for a vacation rental (how much time will you spend on your room needing space there). Really nice place and super communicative and friendly owner. We look forward to coming back and recommend the place to all.
Cozy house for families with young children
Our family stayed two nights here with another family. Our children loved this place since they could play with snow anytime they want! They also loved the loft and bunk beds. The house was really clean and well organized.
After a tricky start because of mistaking the lock box for the key pad entry we made it inside. It was pretty clean (besides a couple of cobwebs and a few greasy dishes) and as quickly toasty warm after we lit the wood burner.
Bonnie was super helpful and accommodating.
Thanks for a great weekend!
It’s totally walkable to the ‘village’.
Ski shuttle bus was every 30 mins on the hour/half past. Very convenient and friendly service.
The lunch run ski slope takes you directly back to the cabin. And the house is on the perfect sledding hill. There are sleds at the house to use- Perfect!
- Idiomas :
- Inglês, Neerlandês