Waterviews surpreendentes - Dock coberto do barco1647 White Oak Rd "B", Lincolnton GA 30817
Christine or Drew May
- Idiomas :
- Inglês, Alemão
Tipo de Localização
Sala de jantar
Adequação e Acessibilidade
Regras da Casa
Permite animais de estimação - NO puppies / $100 fee per pet max 2NO puppies / $100 fee per pet max 2
Não permite festas/eventos - total of 6 max people for events incl. 2 occupantstotal of 6 max people for events incl. 2 occupants
Proibido fumar - NO SMOKING IN HOUSE - but on porch okNO SMOKING IN HOUSE - but on porch ok
Ocupação máxima: 2 (acomoda até 2 adultos) - 44
Idade mínima do locatário: 21
Política de cancelamento
Nenhum reembolso é oferecido em caso de cancelamento
Danos e despesas adicionais
Você será responsável por qualquer dano causado por você ou seus acompanhantes durante a estadia.
Beautiful, secluded hideaway, perfect for fishermen.
When we arrived, the bed had been slept in and there was some additional cleaning to be done. The property manager was very helpful, evidently there was a mixup. There were additional linens on hand, and we are being reimbursed for the cleaning fee. The washer and dryer are in the shed but worked very well. It was heavy pollen season in Georgia, but we got that cleaned up quickly.
The dock was very nice, but had come loose in a storm and hadn't been restored yet so we were unable to fish. We were wishing we had brought a boat as the big water was certainly appealing, lots of fishermen out on the water.
The cell and tv signals are weak in this area so knowledge of a Smart TV would be helpful. It took me a couple of days on my laptop but I did figure it out. As you can probably tell from my review, we are older and not quite as up on new things. 😁�
The floors are beautiful, the furnishings are very nice, the stove is awesome, the deck is screened in with a beautiful table set. If you like to cook, you may want to bring any special cooking equipment that you like to use.
Overall it is a perfectly beautiful, secluded, well furnished little cabin in the woods. The property manager was quickly responsive with any issues that came up. We would definitely go back, we do love to fish, and next time we would bring a boat!
Property was lovely! Recently remodeled and everything state of the art - granite counters, Maytag appliances, etc. Very tastefully decorated. Fabulous view! Only suggestion I have is to add a couple shelves above the toilet as bathroom tiny and no vanity for toiletries, etc. Door hooks would also come in handy to hang towels, coats, etc. We purchased a toaster for the house as it was listed but missing on our arrival. Would love to come back!!
Wonderful Place to Stay!!!
This house was the best!! We really enjoyed everything about it. Very clean, well stocked,just a lovely time we had there. We will be back. The walk to the dock was easy and the dock was easy to get in and out of. Loved it so much.
• 3 milhas do campo de golfe Rocky Branch de 18 buracos.
• Existem 2 marinas por perto. Clark Hill Marina está do outro lado do lago da cabine. O número de telefone é 706-309-0046. Eles alugam os barcos do pontão da Bentley. O endereço GPS Street é 4271 Old Lincolnton Rd, Appling Georgia 30802. Há também Savannah Lake Marina, onde você pode reservar um barco do pontão. O número de telefone é 864-391-3477
• 3 km do Bussey Point Campground, que oferece passeios de barco, cavalgadas, ciclismo e trilhas para caminhadas
• A cerca de 10 milhas (15 minutos de Lincolnton), onde existem restaurantes mexicanos e chineses e a mercearia Bells Market Place e uma despensa de ouro.
• Cerca de 10 milhas (15 minutos de Appling) Dollar General
• Cerca de 30 minutos do Riverwood Town Center, onde você encontrará a mercearia Publix, CVS, vários restaurantes, salão de manicure e loja de bebidas.