Localizado em uma área verde e rural, um lugar ideal para relaxar e desfrutar do Novo México
Elementos de segurança
Sala de jantar
Política de cancelamento
- 100% de reembolso se você cancelar pelo menos 30 dias antes do check-in.
- 50% de reembolso (menos a taxa de serviço) se você cancelar pelo menos 14 dias antes do check-in.
- Reserva não reembolsável se você cancelar menos de 14 dias antes do check-in.
Danos e despesas adicionais
Você será responsável por qualquer dano causado por você ou seus acompanhantes durante a estadia.
Regras da Casa
Permite crianças - We do not have cribs or children beds.We do not have cribs or children beds.
Não permite animais de estimação
Não permite festas/eventos
Ocupação máxima: 2 (acomoda até 2 adultos)
Idade mínima do locatário: 18
- The wood stove in the living room must not be used.
- Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property.
- Watch your children and don't open any of the closed gates on the property other than the access gate. Park in the space adjacent to the carport.
A perfect place!
This property is the perfect place to get away from it all and also the perfect place to serve as a base for exploring the surrounding country. Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Taos, etc. are all a stone's throw (shorty drive) away. The house was cozy without having to run the heater even when it was 28F outside. We have a new appreciation for the adobe style home. You will not regret booking a stay here. Thank you Flaviano and Elena!!
Quiet, clean and safe place!
My husband and I enjoyed our week at this house. It was within 20 minutes of Santa Fe. We did a number of activities to the North of us, so it was perfectly situated. I loved how peaceful and quiet this was. No noises to keep me up! Yay! The bed was very comfortable, but hot for me. It is a memory foam. There is a portable air conditioner in the bedroom, but we found that opening windows at night cooled the house down fine. We really felt that this was a great value for our stay. We also felt very safe here between the gates and locks and the fact that it is set off the road. Would stay here again if in the area.
Lovely, comfortable house
The house was perfect for my needs. Clean, comfortable, private and in a lovely orchard setting. The hosts are delightful people who respect your privacy, but when coaxed happily share their love of their place. The community of Pojoaque is also very accommodating. There is a grocery store, community pool, gym and library within a few minutes of the house.
- Idiomas :
- Inglês, Italiano