- Idiomas :
- Inglês, Alemão, polonês
Tipo de Localização
Sala de jantar
Regras da Casa
Permite animais de estimação
Política de cancelamento
Reservas canceladas pelo menos 30 dias antes do início da estadia recebem um reembolso de 100%. Reservas canceladas pelo menos 14 dias antes do início da estadia recebem um reembolso de 50%.
Great location to train station and the heart of Sopot, while still feeling like I was away from the crowds. The park nearby was perfect for hiking, walking the dog, and playing with the boys. Great Host, with helpful information on everything about Sopot, and Poland. A big recommend from our family! The U.S., where we live, couldn’t touch this place for the price and convenience it provided.
The apartment consists of two spacious bedrooms / living rooms and a good-sized kitchen. The kitchen is the highlight of the apartment - well equipped including usable pots and pans and a dishwasher. The other two rooms are well furnished but some of the furnishings and decor are either "rustic" or "dated" depending on your point of view. We stayed here for a week and a half though and it was fine. The bathroom is huge and includes both a shower and a bathtub. It should probably be clarified in the listing that the bathroom is accessible from the rest of the house - that is, it's not within the apartment itself but in a corridor area just outside the apartment's doors. But we had it to ourselves, as the hosts do not use it. Bartosz was very helpful and communicative both before and during our stay. And the location is great. It's in a quiet, beautiful neighborhood that is nice for walks, but is only a 10-15 minute walk from the busier, more tourist-y area of Sopot. In between (5 minutes or less walking) is a great supermarket.
Wir haben eine Woche als Großfamilie mit 6 Personen im genannten Objekt verbracht.
Leider kann ich fast nix Positives, außer, die stets freundlich und hilfsbereite Verwandte des Vermieters, die zum Zeitpunkt zu Besuch war, nennen.
Es beginnt damit, dass man sich das Badezimmer mit dem Vermieter teilen muß(NOGO), man bekommt zwei Wohnungsschlüssel, doch eine Tür lässt sich nicht verschließen, sodass man jederzeit hätte in die Wohnung gehen können. Der Vermieter kontrolliert einen auf Schritt und Tritt, sei es beim Einparken bei der Mülltrennung oder wenn man versucht sich etwas im Gartenbereich zu erholen. Er ist ständig schlecht gelaunt und so kam es sogar vor, dass er plötzlich zum Kaffee in die Wohnung stürmte und rumschrie, dass das Auto auf dem Parkplatz einen halben Meter zu weit vorn steht.So etwas geht überhaupt nicht! Wir waren alle geschockt!
Wir hatten alle ein sehr komisches Gefühl bei Ihm, wenn wir im Haus waren, meine beiden kleinen Kinder hatten sogar Angst vor Ihm.
Die Ostsee war zum Zeitpunkt des Besuches mit gefährlichen Bakterien belastet, so etwas hat man vom Vermieter natürlich nicht gesagt bekommen(das Baden war somit auch gestrichen).
Das sich das Haus auf einer ruhigen Straße befindet, können wir auch nicht bestätigen, sie ist stark befahren und sehr laut.
Die Hunde auf dem Grundstück sind sehr lieb, doch man wird jeden Morgen von ihrem lautstarken Gebell geweckt.
Wir können dieses Haus absolut nicht weiterempfehlen!
First of all I, and my family, we always try to make our guests to feel as comfortable as possible. If there is any problem we try to help, we try to fix it. I had no complaints from that family when they were here. Once I got that very bad review a tried to contact them via e-mail (couple of times) with no response – I wanted to understand them.
Everyone has the right to give us open feedback – but this review is far away from the true.
* Bathroom is private, no one uses your toilets, shower, etc. However this bathroom contains the washer machine, which is also used by us. If someone stays for 1 week it’s possible that someone from my family will use it twice. I know, it’s not as private as in hotel…but anyway, it’s not the case to give us one star (please see on other reviews – no one complains about it).
* In front of the house there is a free parking for us, for our guests and for all neighbors. We are in very good relations with our neighbors and we don’t want them to be frustrated that in a three spot parking only two cars can be parked. My father just says how to use common area – normal thing that some rules applies. Is it a reason to give us one start?
* The Baltic See and the bacteria – this accusation is the most inappropriate. Such things are very dynamic and changes every day in every place in the world. If there is a specific water stream in the sea and the weather and the wind, etc., some kind of bacteria can come. We were even not aware of it. This accusation would be in the same place as accusation for bad weather or tsunami. Come on…
* This is not the quit place/street – of course it’s not as calm and quit as in village. It’s still Sopot, one of the most popular cities in Poland. Full of life even in night. In that manner it’s for sure one of the quietest places in Sopot, far from the noise centrum full of clubs and pubs. However it’s very subjective and I believe that someone could think that it could be quieter, which I respect.
* Loud dogs. The first time in our “rental history” we agreed to host an animal. This family brought a German Dog (Eng.: “Great Dane”, DE: “Deutsche Dogge”) with them. Very friendly. Our two dogs were very happy to guest a new friend. Probably this situation made that my dogs were inpatient during mornings – they wanted to play with the new friend – which made them to behave different. It could make that my dogs were loud for what I apologize. If I only knew about it during your stay I would do something.
Super nice, cosy place
We (four friends in our mid twenties) stayed in the apartment for a long weekend. We liked the somehow old-fashion but very cosy interior in the bed- and livingroom. The fully equipped kitchen was perfect for cooking.
The host family gave us advice about the city, restaurants and places to visit. The city center/ beach is about 10-15 minutes walking distance.
Besides, the family's dog was very friendly and cute.
We really liked the apartment and would highly recommend you to stay there!
É cerca de 17 km do aeroporto. Direção para Gdynia ou direto para Sopot.
Animais: Se você é alérgico a animais por favor deixe-nos saber - temos dois gatos e dois cães (Golden Retriever e Cão de montanha de Bernese e amam crianças ... na verdade eles amam tudo / todos :-)). Os gatos gostam de visitar as nossas missões.
Em raras ocasiões, podemos alugar um quarto para preço mais baixo.
Nós também alugamos dois quartos adicionais no segundo andar da mesma casa.