Desfrute de umas férias fantásticas nesta villa popular virada a sul. Vistas deslumbrantes. Wifi grátis
Elementos de segurança
Tipo de Localização
Sala de jantar
Adequação e Acessibilidade
Piscina / Spa
Política de cancelamento
- 100% de reembolso se você cancelar pelo menos 60 dias antes do check-in.
- Reserva não reembolsável se você cancelar menos de 60 dias antes do check-in.
Danos e despesas adicionais
Você será responsável por qualquer dano causado por você ou seus acompanhantes durante a estadia.
Regras da Casa
Não permite animais de estimação
Não permite festas/eventos
Ocupação máxima: 6 (acomoda até 6 adultos)
Idade mínima do locatário: 21
- Check in / out times may be flexible, depending on other bookings.
- Full guest details must be provided for guest registration purposes. This information will not be used for any other purpose.
- Please note that you are responsible for your own safety whilst on the premises.
What a great location and superb Villa. We were truly spoiled as there were only 2 of us but it’s easy to see how this would work for a family. And such great value👍�
If we find ourselves back in Kalkan we will certainly be booking Villa Belis
Lovely holiday in Kalkan
A family of four (two adults and two teenagers) thoroughly enjoyed our trip to Kalkan and stay at Villa Belis.
It is a charming village with a picturesque, traffic free centre and harbour.
The villa is a 15/20 minute walk to the town. The walk back is a bit more challenging but a taxi is inexpensive.
Our particular highlights were:
- the pool (cleaned daily)
- the roof terrace
- the views from all the balconies and the quiet position
- the Kalkan Thursday market
- inexpensive and ease of transport - we took the bus to Kas and Patara, and used taxis several times from the village centre
- the cakes at Keske Cafe - a good mid point on the walk to or from the villa
- the water sports at the Indigo centre on the harbour
- the facilities at the Samira complex at the end of the road were very good
- numerous cafes, bars and restaurants to choose from and very reasonable prices
- ease and rates for changing money
- the local people were extremely helpful, friendly and hospitable
Lovely property, well equipped and great location as it’s far enough out to be peaceful but within walking distance of all the restaurants and bays etc. Kalkan is lovely and well worth a visit and the owners are helpful and easy to communicate with, thanks very much :)
Villa Belis fantastic
We had a great time as a family of four with 2 kids (3 & 1 year olds). The Villa is well equipped (could perhaps have a couple more wine glasses), and the views are amazing. Top of the list is the pool, where you can actually swim lengths! We spent a lot of time there with the kids. Worth noting that it is deep, so if you are under 5'8, you will struggle to stand in there with young kids if they can't swim.
The old town is a 20 min walk down hill, and £2-£3 back in a cab. We ate out most nights and had a really great time with so many fantastic restaurants. Worth booking ahead with the popular ones on tripadvisor.
We also booked a car once we got to the villa (Jackie arrange transfers to / from airport), and it was much cheaper than hiringg at airport would have been. Really great for getting to Kas, Patara Beach, and a bit further afield.
The property agent was available for any questions we had, and the pool cleaned early every day which was great.
We would highly recommend and will be back we hope! Thanks Jackie & Martin.
Martin & Jackie Clayton
- Idiomas :