Condomínio, 2 quartos + cama Convertible (s), 2 banheiros, (acomoda até 7)
Casas de banho
Elementos de segurança
Sala de jantar
Piscina / Spa
Política de cancelamento
- Reembolso de 100% se cancelar pelo menos 60 dias antes do check-in.
- Seem reembolso se cancelar menos de 60 dias antes do check-in.
Danos e despesas adicionais
Será responsável por quaisquer danos à propriedade causados por si ou por outras pessoas que façam parte do seu grupo durante a estadia.
Regras da Casa
Crianças são bem-vindas
Não permite animais de estimação
Festas/eventos não são permitidos
Ocupação máxima: 6 (até 6 adultos) - Maximum occupancy includes children and babiesMaximum occupancy includes children and babies
Idade mínima do arrendatário: 25
- Guests must read and abide by condo rules and should direct any questions to Belltown Rentals rather than to the condo association's office
- Guests must shower in the pool area before entering pool or hot tub. Up to $500 fine from the condo association for failure to comply
- Guests must wait for garage door to fully close before advancing and not let anyone outside their group into the building. Fines for non-compliance
Property not as expected
1. The pool & hot tub were closed for the first 2 days without notice or change in bill.
2. Garbage disposal did not work and backed up into the sink...stinky...when we ran the dishwasher. We did not put any food in the sink so had no idea this was going to happen or how long the food had been in there.
3. No coffee in condo- I e-mailed specifically about this because I love my coffee in the AM. There was only decaf.
4. The living room TV would not work- WE finally discovered it was the batteries in the remote. We got the batteries the next day from the owner.
5. No soap for the Washer. That was brought by the next day.
I guess they just weren't ready for a rental even though we had booked about 6 months in advance. The joint condo balcony they advertised to see the sunset was so small you could only stand up and maybe 6 people may fit there. I thought it was much larger based upon the ad. Sorry, I'll stay somewhere else next time. Please check the condo before renting it out to the next group.
We hope future guests will read all our reviews to get a full picture of the quality of our service and our condo. I don't think we (or other hosts) could have done anything more to please this guest. There absolutely should have been both regular and decaf coffee in he unit and if there was only decaf, that was a mistake on our part. The cleaners are supposed to stock it and our local manager is supposed to double check. Unfortunately, the guest never let us know regular coffee was missing. She did let us know about the TV and washing detergent (there was some washing detergent but it was almost out) and the manager responded immediately that night and brought over the items the next day. She later let the manager know the garbage disposal wasn't working. The manager offered to send our maintenance man over right away but the guest said she'd prefer that we wait until after she left. The disposal was fixed as soon as she checked out where our maintenance man found broken glass in it (we're not sure if it was from this guest or a previous one as she was the first to let us know the garbage disposal wasn't working). As for the pool closure, we cannot control when that happens and in this case, it was closed for two days with no advance notice to us. As for her complaint on the balcony, we're not exactly sure what she means. The unit itself has a small balcony that looks over the courtyard and is suitable for no more than two people. The building has an amazing top floor common balcony with views of Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains and gorgeous sunset views. It is spacious and could easily host 20 people. Again, we hope our guests will read her review carefully as well as our response and the reviews of previous guests to truly understand the quality of our place and service. Thanks!
This condo is in the perfect spot. You are within walking distance to a ton of bars and restaurants.. we walked everywhere! The space needle, market, ferry terminal, even stadiums are all within walking distance. We felt safe even at night. There are a few homeless around but they never bothered us. The condo was nice, clean, and met our needs just fine. A little cramped for 6 adults but we made it work.. plus we didn’t spend much time there.. just to sleep. Great communication from manager who met us to show us around and was available by text if we needed her.
- Idiomas :
- Inglês, Francês