8 persons, 4 bedrooms, 4 WC and 3 bathrooms - Swimming pool
Casas de banho
Tipo de Localização
Sala de jantar
Piscina / Spa
Política de cancelamento
Política de Disponibilidade disponível contactando o proprietário no momento da reserva.
Danos e despesas adicionais
Será responsável por quaisquer danos à propriedade causados por si ou por outras pessoas que façam parte do seu grupo durante a estadia.
Regras da Casa
Crianças são bem-vindas
Não permite animais de estimação
Festas/eventos não são permitidos
Proibido fumar - Smoking is allowed outside the houseSmoking is allowed outside the house
Ocupação máxima: 9 (até 8 adultos)
Idade mínima do arrendatário: 30
- There can be 9 persons in total, if 1 is a small baby, or sharing a bed with others. There are 4 double-beds (8 single beds) and 1 baby bed.
Fantastic holiday in a great villa
Our extended family of 8 has recently returned from spending two weeks at this excellent villa, which is in a great, tranqil location just a short drive from St Raphael/Frejus, Lac de Saint-Cassien and the Gorges du Verdon. It is just a short 5 minute walk into Bagnols to its boulangerie and several small bistros.
The villa is beautifully furnished and equipped with everything you are likely to need and more! The views from the terrace across the valley towards the mountains are stunning.
The pool is fantastic, enjoying the direct sun all through the day and is then is well-lit for those later evening swims.
We had a fantastic holiday here and would highly recommend this villa.
Dear Phil and Family,
Thank you for the review, and good to hear that you had a fantastic vacation in our house.
You’re always welcome back another time.
Lars & Family
A gorgeous house with excellent facilities in a beautiful location.
We had a wonderful 2 weeks in this beautiful location. The house itself is lovely, we spent days just relaxing by the pool, eating dinner on the terrace, star spotting and drinking the local wine. The owner Lars, could not have been more helpful, was easily contacted and provided us with all the information we needed. We visited local beaches, had days out in Nice, St Tropez, St Maxime, Fayence and Lac du Cassien. We ate in most nights but the village has a few good restaurants and a good bakery and local supermarket. Definately somewhere to have a relaxing peaceful holiday but with lots to do within easy rreach. We loved every minute,thank you Lars and family.
A wonderful family holiday - the best ever.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and highly recommend this property. The property is in a great location, just a short drive from Frejus. The villa is very comfortable, clean, beautifully furnished and the kitchen extremely well equipped. The pool is absolutely fabulous.
The pool is sunny all day long and both young and old spent a lot of time near the swimming pool looking at the mountains, the awesome sunsets, grill and dinner on the terrace, we could go on.
We also enjoyed the village, especially the fact that the children could walk to the boulangerie every morning. The wonderful town square of Bagnols is just 5 minutes away... a "must see"!
We are very much looking forward to returning as soon as we get the chance. Warmly recommended
Thank you very much for the kind words.
We would love to welcome you back another time.
The ideal location of the House in the beautiful hills above Bagnols en Foret offers many experiences within ½ hour drive by car:
* The beautiful Mediterranean with sandy beaches.
* St. Raphael with palm trees and seafronts, fish market and excellent restaurants.
* Frejus with medieval pedestrian streets, interesting shops and ancient Roman buildings.
* Provence's famous wine route starts from here with lots of opportunities to visit the beautiful châteaux with wine tasting and wine shopping.
* The lake St. Cassien
* 8-10 charming small mountain villages of Provence with the weekly market days, cafes, and more.
* Many walks in the wonderful nature just outside your door.
* 19 golf courses e.g. Enderol and Terre Blanc (10 min.)
* Other highlights include the Gorges du Verdon (France's Grand Canyon)
* Cannes and St.Tropez is reached in about 1/2 hour and Nice in 45min.
* Art lovers can use the holiday to visit art museums on the Côte d’Azur (Picasso, Matisse, Léger, Chagall)
Lars Volker Hansen
- Idiomas :
- Inglês, Alemão, Sueco, Dinamarquês, Norueguês