2 Quartos, 1 banheiro, 4 pax
Casas de banho
Sala de jantar
Política de cancelamento
- Reembolso de 100% se cancelar pelo menos 30 dias antes do check-in.
- Reembolso de 50% (menos a taxa de serviço) se cancelar pelo menos 14 dias antes do check-in.
- Seem reembolso se cancelar menos de 14 dias antes do check-in.
Danos e despesas adicionais
Será responsável por quaisquer danos à propriedade causados por si ou por outras pessoas que façam parte do seu grupo durante a estadia.
Regras da Casa
Crianças são bem-vindas
Não permite animais de estimação
Ocupação máxima: 4
- Please smoke in outside areas only. No parties unless agreed in advance with the property manager.
Then Villa looks so much better in person than the pictures. I could not stop saying to Angela how nice the villa was, also just want to say how friendly and welcoming Angela was with my cousin and I. I wish I stayed there for the whole 3 weeks of my hoilday, I won't make that mistake AGAIN! the location is perfect not far from Oistins or St.Lawrence Gap. Thank you again for a lovely stay.
Fabulous as always!
I have stayed in these villas a few times before and the stay is always perfect. The property and the pool are well looked after and the staff are very friendly and only ever a phonecall away should you need them.
It is close to Oistins and Dover beach and a ZR ride away from the town and St Lawrence Gap (although you can walk to the latter via Dover beach).
The villa itself is in a quiet residential area, with a few other villa dotted around but you are never far away from a beach or nightlife should you require it.
I'd recommend the villas to anyone - couples, individuals and families alike and I would definitely stay there again, in fact, I am already planning my next trip!
The Property was very nice and very clean. Very close to all the beaches and the St Lawrence Gap
Well It was my first trip to Barbados and it was very nice. The property was very clean both inside and out. The swimming pool and the Band area were also very nice and clean. There were a few problems with the WiFi but it was soon rectified and the owner was very aplogetic about it and offered to pay for any issues we had with respect to the above situation.
A few suggestions if I may
1) This property is located not to far from the beach and it would be nice to have some folding chairs to take there as guests don't have the previledge carry those items with them.
2) Have independent WiFi for each unit as there was an overload on the Network when I was there since the 3 units shared one Network and all 3 units were occupied.
3) Upgrade Television and Install Air condition units in the Living room area.
4) Have bigger Sign it is currently very small and was hard to find the first time.
Other than that I must say that it was a nice place to stay and also affordable. I had a great time and would not hesitate to recommend this place to my family and friends wishing to visit Barbados
- Idiomas :