VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
The condo was as pictured and very clean upon arrival. I really appreciated it being ready at 4:00 PM rather than a later time as warned because we were travelling with a young toddler.
The location of the condo was perfect and somewhat easy to find. We stayed at another condo at the same property in April so we sort of knew whereabouts it would be located. We parked on the 5th level and usually had a parking spot close to the stairs and we could easily walk to the condo.
The view and location to the beach was wonderful.
Here are a few things I think the owners could improve on :
1. Label all of the light switches
2. Label all of the cabinets
3. Add a night stand on the right side of the bed in the front bedroom
4. Include 2 lawn chairs and umbrella with the condo as do other condos at the same property.
5. The parking passes were in the packet of Welcome info but I couldn't find them at first as they were on the backside of a pizza coupon. I just saw the coupon and thought the passes were missing. If the passes were put inside the packet with the parking pass side up, I would have seen it.
6. In all of the paperwork with the condo info I must have found three or four different phone numbers. It would be less frustrating and confusing if one number was given as the contact number.
We did have a couple of issues during our stay with some things that needed repair. As instructed, I reported them right away shortly after our arrival. We found the master bed frame broken and the carpeting where it met the tile to the kitchen entrance had exposed carpet tacks. My little 18 mo grandson repeatedly stepped on them as did myself and my son. With my husband's ingenuity he was able to prop a cooking pot where the bed frame had broken in order to be able to sleep in the bed and we wound up putting a towel down over the place where the carpet tacks were exposed.
I reported the bed frame issue first and told them of our work around. They advised they would submit a work order. Within a few minutes after reporting it, I got a call back stating they wanted to address the issue while we were there and that someone would be out the next day. No one ever showed up and we never got a call back at that point.
All in all, we had a great stay and I would not hesitate to reserve this condo again. However, if the above improvements were made it would definitely be a plus.
I was disappointed that no one showed up to make the necessary repairs though.