My wife and I have been to Santa Teresa several times. We love it so much, that we just keep coming back. Everything about this house was perfect. This is hands down, the best place we have stayed. It is close to the beach and town, and yet raised up enough to give you spectacular 180 degree views of the water. We spent an hour or two everyday lounging in the beautiful pool, watching the waves, and wildlife all around. The hosts are so wonderful and went above and beyond to make sure we were set up for everything we need. The two bedrooms are equally perfect. The kitchen has everything you will need. Seriously, I cannot endorse this house enough. It can be hard to choose the right house with so many options in Santa Teresa, but let me assure you, this is the one you want! We will definitely be back!
I highly recommend this house for your next vacation. I have stayed in Santa Teresa 10+ times and below is my unbiased unpaid thoughts:
1) Being on the beach is better than a beach view from the mountains. The ability to simply walk to the sand had us enjoying nature far more often than the wonderful houses we've stayed in on the mountain over the last decade;
2) The view of the ocean through palm trees with monkeys in them is hard to explain in words. Of our 8 guests nobody read a single page from their books. Intoxicatingly magical as we often just talked and watched the waves and sunsets;
3) The staff is incredibly nice and helpful and the guard keeps you secure. This helps when in an area unknown to many travelers. Always made to feel as though nothing was too hard for them to accommodate;
4) The area is super quiet. And in busy season (Feb for us) we saw a few people near us on the beach as far as you could see for our week. Once we heard a neighbor. Very private;
5) The rooms are nice. I won't bother describing everything because we spend our time sleeping in the room and 90% of our time outside.
6) The house requires a car to get to town, which is maybe a mile or so down the single road.
7) Plenty of restaurants, one on the beach just 2 doors down (yoga retreat). Quiet and nice to be able to walk for dinner.
In summary, those that joined us on this trip said it was the most beautiful place they have ever stayed. If you are thinking of coming to ST I highly recommend this for families/romance/nature.