VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"Nous sommes arrivés le premier Mars 2016 pour un mois.Nous avons vraiment adorés.Le condo est situé directement sur la plage.La vue que l'on a du condo est à couper le souffle!Que l'on soit au salon ou dans les chambres,balcon avant ou galerie arriere on ne voit que de l'eau.Il ya plusieurs bbq sur la plage pour déguster un bon repas.Les autobus passent aux 2 minutes a 500pieds du condo.Costco,Wallmart,Chedraui sont accessible en autobus.Tres bien situé,juste en face de isla mujeres qu'il ne faut pas manqué d'aller visiter.Nancy,la proprietaire est très gentille et répond aux demandes tres rapidement.Enfin,nous avons tellement aimer que nous y retournons en Mars 2017 pour un autre mois.Merci Nancy,a bientot!"
Guest: claude p.Date of Stay: March 2016Review Submitted: June 28, 2016
"Everything was spot on beautiful, the condo, the onsite staff, the location. Our 2 weeks was the best vacation we've had yet in Playa del Carmen. Done the all inclusives many times but Luna Encantada is the way to go."
Guest: BobDate of Stay: November 2015Review Submitted: December 31, 2015
"My Cozumel Condo had everything we needed. It was a most relaxing place to stay. We had a very lovely two weeks eating meals or having a drink on the deck looking at the ocean. The snorkeling right off the condo beach was excellent! Thank you for the snorkeling equipment. The DVD selection was great. We often watched a movie before going to bed.
* Galley Kitchen: Check all the drawers, cupboards and in the oven to find all the kitchen supplies you will need. Do not leave spills on the counter top unless you want to see tiny ants appear and remove it all within hours. The sink is small, but manageable. We were careful to dry dishes before putting them away. Due to the high humidity they might not dry in the cupboards.
* Murphy bed: The bed was easy to pull down and put away. It was plush and comfortable.
* Air conditioning: We almost never used the air conditioner during the day. The breeze coming in the front door and out the deck door was comfortable and brought with it a freshness we enjoyed.
* Maid service: The maid service was excellent. There were fresh sheets and towels three times a week.
* Buildings and grounds: The grounds keeper did an exemplary job of raking the beach sand in the mornings, keeping the stairways swept and bushes trimmed.
* Problem: We had a problem when the safe would not open. The batteries needed to be replaced. An email to the condo manager got the problem resolved quickly.
* Scuba diving: Best place in the world to scuba dive! We used Deep Blue and were not disappointed. We felt safe and well looked after as we explored the coral reef fishes and plants.
* Restaurants: We ate out often and usually avoided the cruse ship crowd. Some of our favorites were El Coctelito, La Perlita (eat the Lion fish), Los Otates (cheap tacos), and Los Chilango’s (lunch, family owned home).
* Bikes: We rented bikes from Cozumel Rent a Bike and stored them in a room just off the front gate. The bikes were delivered and picked up to our door. They were very good quality bikes. There is no need for a car if you stay at this location. We got everywhere by walking, biking or taking a cab.
* Sight seeing tour: Arranged with the help of the manager, we took a tour of the famous Mayan ruin, Chichen Itza. The tour guide picked us up at the ferry in Playa Del Carmen. This tour was a great way to see a Mayan ruin. The tour included a swim in a cenote cave and a Mexican meal where the women cooked the pork on a griddle over an open fire."
Guest: Christine C.Date of Stay: May 2016Review Submitted: July 8, 2016
"Where do I start?...
Booking Process – Easy and convenient. Working with Judson was an absolute pleasure and we really appreciate the savings and service we received by booking through Exotic.
The Grounds – El Dorado Royale is a beautiful resort. The grounds are very well maintained with numerous pools, trails, beach, tennis court, gym, outdoor and indoor restaurants, etc. We enjoyed a lot of walks admiring the perfect weather and stunning views. In the afternoon, we would usually either swim or relax by a pool. The pools were clean, calm and there was certainly no shortage of them. The layout of the resort is very well designed. Despite the grand size of the property, even popular areas were never too loud or crowded.
The Staff - Amazing. Everyone went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. We felt pampered the entire time.
The Food - Wow! I can honestly say that I’ve never had a Caesar salad as fresh and delicious as in Jo Jo’s. And Santa Fe Grill, I am positive would impress even Top Chef critics. Even after already eating gourmet meals all week long, we were astonished by the dinner at Santa Fe Grill. It was our last dinner at the resort and a perfect grand finale to our trip! Impressive!
Going Back Home – After a full week back home, we are still struggling to adjust back to reality. Being so spoiled at El Dorado, we forgot how to cook, clean dishes, pay bills, etc. Have to re-learn it all over again. And deal with the pain of seeing $$ and $$$ figures on restaurant menus for items that do not compare in either quality or taste to the food and drinks we had at El Dorado. I think I am ready to go back. :)"
Guest: Anna and Ryan D.Date of Stay: February 2016Review Submitted: March 2, 2016