"This property suited our needs perfectly! It is close to the ocean, a block from Pacific Coast Highway and only a few blocks from the start of the 55 freeway. The condo itself has a nice kitchen, two bedrooms, two baths, a living area and a lovely balcony area suitable for grilling, sunbathing, and outdoor dining. The place is quiet -- our neighbors were courteous and we were never kept awake by late night revelry. On the hottest days the AC worked well.
The condo complex has a gorgeous common area with pools, spas, grills, and tables for our use. We had friends over a couple of times and found the common facilities clean and uncrowded and wonderful for entertaining.
Adequate parking is right outside our building, usually one or two stalls from the entrance. We never had to go far to find parking for ourselves.
* Was the listing description accurate regarding the location, layout, amenities, etc ? Yes
* Was the property clean and well-maintained ? Yes, the condo was clean. Not only Casa Christina, but the entire complex is nicely maintained. Bushes were trimmed, walkways swept, common area grills and tables clean, etc.
* Did the owner provide good customer service ? Yes. He made arrangements for us to get into the property, leaving a note specifically for us. The one time when we contacted him regarding cable service, he went above and beyond to allow us to use a PVR.
* Would you recommend this property to your friends or relatives ? Absolutely! The price was reasonable, the location beautiful, the condo peaceful and quiet with nice amenities.
* What activities, attractions and restaurants did you like or dislike nearby ? Landlord has a binder full of places to go in the area, including restaurants, parks/beaches, amusement parks, etc. We particularly enjoyed just being at the property, going to the beach, and watching the new Huntington Beach Air Show."
Guest: John H.
Date of Stay: September 2016
Review Submitted: October 31, 2016