"I already recommended this beautiful guest house to my friends. Here are the detail information about this property.
- 30 minutes to 1 hr away from the north part of Lassen volcanic park(the small number of roads in the park make you drive one or more hours to reach each direction of the park wherever you stay.)
- 30 minutes away from Burney falls state park
- one and half hr away from Lava beds monument
- 1hr 45 minutes away from Mt. Shasta
- one and half hr away from Kohm -Yah-mah-nee visitor center
- Beds, sofas, towels, everything and every room in the house : super clean, no bad odor
- 3 bedrooms with lots of beds(3 queen sized beds and 5 single beds)
- a lot of cute kitchenware
4. Magnificent view
- This is a peaceful ranch guest house; cows, grassy plain, and starry night.(milky way, shooting stars..)
- You can see Lassen peak in the living room.
5. Friendly and helpful owner
- Elena, the owner, is really kind, sweet, friendly, and helpful.
6. Reasonable lodging rate
- no ridiculous deposit and proper cleaning fee
We had a great time. Thank you, Elena. My picky son awfully loves your house."
Guest: kyoung ah l.
Date of Stay: May 2016
Review Submitted: June 2, 2016