"We held a family reunion of sorts in Breckenridge over New Year's with just our 4 adult children (ages 30-40) and their spouses...none of the 6 grandkids...and we the parents/in-laws. We had not all been together at the same time and place (with just the adults) in years. Ted Dreier's house (actually this is a home - not your typical rental) proved to be the best place we could have rented for the following reasons:
1. Everyone had their own clean space and there was plenty.
2. There was also plenty of together space (including the hot tub) and enough plates and silverware and chairs.
3. Transportation to the ski hill was a breeze...the parking lot and the bus are right there. You don't need a car! Ski rentals are within walking distance. You can walk to town! The bus takes you to the big grocery store, but you can walk to the little store.
4. There was enough parking for our people with cars.
5. The house had spices, dishwasher soap, toilet paper, towels, good heat, wifi, and coffee filters - well equipped.
6. Ted quickly responded to emails and questions and was a dear to work with on getting this planned and executed. He even followed up after the trip!
7. Because it was a home, instead of a hotel or sterile condo, we all immediately relaxed upon arrival and immediately took on our traditional family roles (first born vs. youngest) etc. and we had a blast.
The only downside (besides having to leave) was that we could not find the trash bins because of all the snow so we left the trash in the garage. Ted said no problem!
We want to come back! Great place/great stay - enhanced by having stayed here instead of someplace else! Thank you, thank you, thank you."
Guest: Michele W.
Date of Stay: December 2015
Review Submitted: February 9, 2016