"Booking was simple, easy, and joyous directly with the owner, a very nice lady! It was easy to find and there is almost nothing I would change - If I were to want to buy a condo, I would ask to see if I could buy this one exactly like it is now!
- Extremely clean.
- Very well decorated.
- A Boot dryer for four (4) pairs of boots at a time - in the closet by the front door.
- The closet by the front door had lots of space to store coolers or whatever, and hooks to hang extra coats, ski pants, or whatever.
- There is a set of 'box shelves' just inside the front door as a preparatory 'dressing area', and spare hooks, to stow your daily assortment of coats, pants, gloves, hats, gaiters, sunblock, etc.
- There is a 3-place ski rack and 3-place board rack at the base of stairs up to the condo.
- The Combo on the front door lock made it easy for the entire family to come and go as they wanted, rather than hunt the slopes for the one or two persons who may have had a key.
- It was indeed stocked with basic supplies - even coffee, margarine, and maple syrup in the refrigerator, detergent for the dishwasher, spare paper towels and garbage sacks, and detergent for the clothes washer. May I encourage all here to 'leave it better than you found it" and continue to add to the basic supplies for the next traveler? I did.
- My bedroom had a comfortable bed and pillows, flannel sheets, and a thick comforter, allowing me to crack the window at night to enjoy the fresh mountain air without chilling my whole body.
- The Yellow shuttle route is close to the condo in the middle of the parking lot (look for the sign on a post).
- The hot tub is very close, just across the parking lot, and has well-stocked bathrooms with towels provided; there is also a steam room.
- The heater in the condo works very well, as at no time did any of us feel unnecessarily cold.
- The gas fireplace starts right up.
- We didn't run out of hot water even when all three showers ran at the same time.
- The layout and design of the condo is very comfortable and roomy.
- We need a channel guide - it was frustrating to try and figure out which channels are subscribed and which ones are not available.
- The TV downstairs needs to be on a swivel to tilt into the room for better viewing.
- There is no TV in the downstairs bedroom.
- One bedroom upstairs needs a smoke detector installed (it was missing)."
Guest: Dan M.
Date of Stay: March 2017
Review Submitted: March 21, 2017