VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Waikoloa Beach Resort reviews
As advertised Waikoloa condo
"We stayed over Christmas 2017. Family of four (two teenage girls).
- lots of space. The condo is very large so tons of space for everyone.
- decent location. Not on the beach of course, but a short walk to A-Bay. Across the street from the Hilton as well, which is well worth a wander through
- beach gear. Boogie boards, snorkeling equipment, etc. are in the condo. Some of its looking pretty old, but a definite plus to have it at all
- Kitchen is well stocked with appliances, cutlery, etc.
- Not crowded. We expected it to be crazy over Christmas, however it was anything but. Several times we were the only ones at the pool - which is a bit on the small side, but pleasant enough and well maintained
- Excellent communication. Bob was easy to work with. Answered promptly and was genuinely helpful
- The road. It is right underneath you, albeit the building is somewhat above it on a slope. If you spend any time on the lanai, or keep your windows open, you will hear road noise constantly.
- Dated. Pretty much everything feels long in the tooth. Bathrooms, appliances, furniture. It feels very much like a rental, if that makes sense
- Little things. Several dead lightbulbs, missing batteries in remotes, a few dirty dishes in cupboards (due to the old dishwasher I suspect... see above). Nothing serious, but enough to mention
We love the big island and will likely return there. As to this place... if I recommended it, it would be based on price point and size. My biggest caution would be the road - if you want to spend any time on the lanai it will be probably be an annoyance. For us, we'll probably pony up for something on the beach next time."
Guest: David S.Date of Stay: December 2016Review Submitted: January 7, 2017
"GREAT FOR FAMILIES!!! PRIVATELY GATED, THIS PROPERTY MET OUR FAMILIES NEEDS...SOO GORGEOUS!!! CLEAN POOL AND NOT CROWDED, IN FACT PRETTY EMPTY, AND JUST OUTSIDE OF THE VILLA. BEACH WAS ABOUT A 3 MINUTE DRIVE....A-BAY...GORGEOUS!!!!"
Guest: Cindy G.Date of Stay: June 2016Review Submitted: August 13, 2016
The property manager was very helpful.
The vacation rental was very clean.
I was more than happy with the location.
I was very satisfied with the condition of the vacation rental.
Overall, I recommend this vacation rental.
Town home was spacious, comfortable and well equipped. The Management company Kona Coast vacations were super to work with and followed up with us often to make sure any questions we had were answered. Beds were very comfortable as well."
Guest: Julie Z.Date of Stay: December 2016Review Submitted: January 7, 2017