VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Kihei reviews
Fantastic Family Fun!
"My family (2 adults 2 teens) stayed here for a week in July and we are so glad we did! I researched MANY condos on Maui! Listed below is why we picked this condo over others and would certainly stay there again:
• The VIEW of the beach and the amazing sunsets is reason enough to rent this place. The pictures don’t do it justice! And the price is great!
• Condo is very clean, nice, updated, and comfortable.
• This condo has air conditioning throughout! A/C in all bedrooms and main room. You won’t find a/c in many places in Maui.
• Condo comes with beach items so no need to rent or pack anything. Includes beach towels, beach chairs, snorkel gear, boogie boards, coolers, etc.
• Kitchen is well stocked, updated.
• Washer/dryer (and detergent provided)
• Plenty of nice, comfortable linens. You can tell the owners take pride in their place and also want you to feel comfortable.
• The owners are very helpful and easy to work with
• Condo comes with reserved parking spot (no need to worry about street parking)
• The area is safe and family friendly. Kam beach III is right across the street (great family beach, life guard on duty, fun to boogie board) Oh and you are only a few minutes away from Wailia. Drive up the road until it dead ends to Makenna beach. Over by the black rocks you can snorkel with the sea turtles.
• Condo site also has 2 pools if anyone needs a break from the salt water.
At the time they are not set up to take credit cards, but don’t let that scare you away. We handled with check and had no problems at all. Our security deposit was promptly returned by check.
We would definitely stay here again."
Guest: CD TaylorDate of Stay: July 2016Review Submitted: August 17, 2016
"The only complaint I have is their no smoking on property policy. They should at least provide an area (with shelter and bench) for those of us who chose to smoke. Other than that our stay was GREAT ! Will consider it our next trip."
Guest: Joy M.Date of Stay: December 2016Review Submitted: January 3, 2017
"This very homey unit offers all of the amenities that you could want. From the location to the enormous, bonus patio, this unit is truly a Maui gem. Some of the things we enjoy that are within a short walk; awesome beach, great restaurants, groceries, shops and open air markets. The owner of this unit was a pleasure. Everything from informative, speedy correspondence to a lovely unit that feels like home. We hope to stay In this unit for many years to come. Thanks again."
Guest: Bruce H.Date of Stay: November 2016Review Submitted: November 13, 2016