"My family (2 adults 2 teens) stayed here for a week in July and we are so glad we did! I researched MANY condos on Maui! Listed below is why we picked this condo over others and would certainly stay there again:
• The VIEW of the beach and the amazing sunsets is reason enough to rent this place. The pictures don’t do it justice! And the price is great!
• Condo is very clean, nice, updated, and comfortable.
• This condo has air conditioning throughout! A/C in all bedrooms and main room. You won’t find a/c in many places in Maui.
• Condo comes with beach items so no need to rent or pack anything. Includes beach towels, beach chairs, snorkel gear, boogie boards, coolers, etc.
• Kitchen is well stocked, updated.
• Washer/dryer (and detergent provided)
• Plenty of nice, comfortable linens. You can tell the owners take pride in their place and also want you to feel comfortable.
• The owners are very helpful and easy to work with
• Condo comes with reserved parking spot (no need to worry about street parking)
• The area is safe and family friendly. Kam beach III is right across the street (great family beach, life guard on duty, fun to boogie board) Oh and you are only a few minutes away from Wailia. Drive up the road until it dead ends to Makenna beach. Over by the black rocks you can snorkel with the sea turtles.
• Condo site also has 2 pools if anyone needs a break from the salt water.
At the time they are not set up to take credit cards, but don’t let that scare you away. We handled with check and had no problems at all. Our security deposit was promptly returned by check.
We would definitely stay here again."
Guest: CD Taylor
Date of Stay: July 2016
Review Submitted: August 17, 2016