VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Kihei reviews
Will return as often as possible
"This is my second time in this clean, well equipped , comfortable (including AC), unit. The owner is so tuned in to the needs and wants, of her quests. Including updating items. So us returning guests, has different towels, paintings, even down to the hot air popper, for my nightly snak. She makes a effort to replace the missing items that we might break ( Sorry Marcia for the glass ) or leave in other units.
A Lot of my time was spent on the beach enjoying my book , watching sunset, snorkeling and watching the turtles. The condo is within walking distance to restaurants, shopping, beaches, Or take a bus . Even though the local fruit stand was a bit far for me to walk , but the bargains are worth it. Bruised bananas (free) papayas (soft 3 for a $1.00) The staff is always friendly and excursion coordinator has all the answers and great prices.
Well Thank You for all the Memories. One more thing don't let the hurricane warnings scare you off. I have worst winds at Doran Beach on the Sonoma Coast but it does bring in the Sea Turtles in to rest on the beach 35 by the time we left. 80 the night before. Ah Memories And the bicycle / sun rise excursion down Haleakala breathtaking even for these old ladies. LOL Until next time. Thanks for the MEMORIES Your friend Debbie."
Guest: Debbie c.Date of Stay: August 2016Review Submitted: September 14, 2016
The property is in a perfect location and is maintained very well.
"The unit was very nice with all of the necessary amenities. It was very clean and spacious. The pull out sofa bed was uncomfortable however, due to the typical metal bar that seems to hit you in the wrong place no matter what position you get into. There are a lot of stairs getting to this particular unit but once you are there, the view is great and it is surprisingly quiet.
Overall, we had a great time."
Guest: Diane P.Date of Stay: June 2016Review Submitted: July 13, 2016
"This was my first experience traveling solo. I wanted to get it right and spent hours pouring over maps of Kihei and condo options. I chose this one based on reviews and location. I am 100% happy with my choice. Let me share a few things that might help you decide:
1) I did this trip without a car. Though I have family on island that picked me up from the airport and got me to the grocery store the first day, the rest of my needs were easily taken care of within one block of the condo. There was a Whaler's General Store for the tooothbrush I forgot. There was an awesome Health Food store a couple blocks away and the cinnamon roll place and nearby restaurants took care of every need.
2) Just across the street is Kam II. It's a wonderful beach for early morning swims - and I swam with turtles most days. It was also a nice place to sit and watch the sunset.
3) The condo itself is well depicted with pictures - except the Lanai. Just as described, it's a corner unit and the lanai looks out on a little lawn, a BBQ and tall bushes hiding the next condo over. I REALLY loved having a corner unit and the lanai was even better than I had imagined.
4) There are two giant plumeria trees outside the bedroom. I loved how it scented the room!
4) The condo was very clean, had lots of things to help me keep it clean, and lots of fans for the "hot" days.
5) Hawaii is full of little bugs, but this condo was very clean. I NEVER had ant, roach, or mosquito problems.
6) The owners are fantastic to deal with! Emails, answer questions quickly etc
7) Great snorkel equip!
8) Overall environment of the condo complex is great. Laundry easy to use, office people are so helpful and friendly, pool is nice and it's an easy walk to the beach."
Guest: wannaGObackDate of Stay: September 2016Review Submitted: October 21, 2016
The property manager was very helpful.
The vacation rental was very clean.
I was very happy with the location.
I was more than satisfied with the condition of the vacation rental.
Overall, I recommend this vacation rental.
Very comfortable condo with great amenities. The kitchen and bathroom were very clean! The highlight was the balcony that overlooks the ocean – which is right across the street! Close to bars and restaurants in Kihei as well. My only complaint was the living room furniture being a bit dated and the sofa had a slight body odor scent, which was off-putting. But I would definitely recommend staying here as it is a great value for the location!"
Guest: A guest from ,Date of Stay: September 2016Review Submitted: October 17, 2016