VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Cleanliness + Details. This unit exceeds all expectations.
"If you've ever stayed in any other vacation rental, you know how aware you can be of a lack of cleanliness and a lack of the things that make you comfortable in your own home. So many of the other reviews have focused on the cleanliness of this unit and how easy it is to deal with Cindy. Yes. I share those views. And as others have written, the Whaler itself is a beautiful and secure facility and located on a family friendly stretch of beach. Since others have written about them, I'd like share a list of the details specific to this unit that made me feel comfortable and that I've missed in other rentals.
1. The tub/shower has a wand.
2. The tub/shower has a ledge where one can rest a foot. Combined with #1, it makes it so much easier to shower for this older body.
3. Although there is one wash basin, the counter top is big enough for two people to groom at once.
4. The closet is big with shelves and drawers and space for luggage. This is the first time we've ever had more than enough hangers.
5. The kitchen has the right tools for actually cooking.
6. All the kitchen appliances feel new and fresh and up-to-date.
7. The king bed feels really new and is very comfortable.
8. There are a range of pillows to suit every preference. I like 'em thick and firm and rarely find what I want even at luxury downtown hotels. The Whaler 264 has got 'em.
9. The flat screen is about as big (44" class?) as the space can hold. It was plenty big enough for us. It was a Samsung with a very bright picture.
10. A BluRay player, not just a DVD is provided. There's also cable of course.
11. The cable based Internet service is fast enough for anything you'd want to do. Much better than DSL. It's complementary (included) of course.
12. Great view of the Whaler gardens and Black Rock. (Often gives a rainbow in the morning).
13. Substantial upholstered pieces for sitting.
I'm sure others would have their own list. But these are the things that keep us coming back."
Guest: Richard B.Date of Stay: December 2015Review Submitted: December 11, 2015
"Our stay at the Mahana was very special. We were greeted with cookies and music upon our arrival. Judith was so pleasant and helpful. We have stayed at the Mahana before, but this time it was exceptional. Judith thought of everything. She has everything you need to have a great time on the beach and the kitchen is completely stocked. The hideaway bed is suprisingly comfortable and the master bed was dreamy. One afternoon the resort was servicing the air conditioners and Judith was quick to have her manager deliver an osculating fan. She was also super accommodating to allow us a late check out. I simply can't say enough about Judith's hospitality and the view is priceless. You won't find a better view anywhere else on Kaanapali beach. My only regret is we did not stay longer so when you book this property plan a long stay. Thank you again Judith and managers. We will be back!!!"
Guest: TravelbugDate of Stay: June 2016Review Submitted: July 18, 2016
Wonderful stay - Great Customer Service - Beautiful! 5 star!
"This place was everything the owners advertised plus more. My wife and I enjoyed our anniversary week and will definitely be back again in the future. The condo was very clean and nicely outfitted. The view was spectacular. Thanks for such a wonderful time!"
Guest: Steven W.Date of Stay: June 2016Review Submitted: July 4, 2016