"We stayed at this property the week of July 4, 2016 and it was the perfect place for our small family! We travelled with a 21 month old and the condo fit all our needs. Only a short walk to the supermarket, to the zoo, the beach and main shopping areas of Waikiki, but removed enough that it was on a quieter street. It has a wonderful west facing view of the canal and all the amenities we needed! We would definitely return and the management is extremely friendly and helpful.
- The small kitchen was perfect for preparing meals and has everything you need.
- In-suite laundry was one of best conveniences (i.e. allowed us to pack light and utilise cloth diapering for our son).
- Huge bedroom and king bed with lots of room to spare, and large closet space.
- Decent sized living/eating area, but would be tight with 4 adults.
- Great restaurants and take-out steps away (Marukame Udon).
- Rooftop deck and pool were great, with views of the ocean.
- Older complex, but well maintained.
- Scary outdoor walkway to get to the unit on the 15th floor - not for anyone afraid of heights!
- Though the unit has been updated (new counters, etc.) and is very clean, but could use a bit more work.
- A/C units are great, but a bit noisy.
- Bring your soap/shampoo/conditioner/laundry detergent
- Supply your own beach mats and towels"
Guest: Isaac L.
Date of Stay: July 2016
Review Submitted: July 20, 2016