VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent West Oahu reviews
Best location on the island!
"Reserving this condo was the best vacation decision I have made in years. The view from our private balcony was amazing. To be fully informative, I will list all the pros and cons I can remember.
1) location. I feel this is the best area to stay on the Island. It gets 3 inches of rain a year ( as opposed to 200 inches in the central island). It is away from the touristy crowds of Waikiki and yet has access to stores such as Target/Walmart within 5 miles. It is also next door to Aulani, so you can walk over and see how much better you have it! Aulani is way overcrowded and way overpriced for a family.
2) free secure parking. If you really want to see Oahu, you need a rental car. All the hotels charge an arm and a leg for parking every day. Since rental cars are cheap there, it was very useful to have our own private gated underground parking spot.
3) Security. The building is super protected with security cards required for all entry points with camera surveillance 24 hours a day. There is a security booth even to enter the general resort area.
4) Lagoon number 2! There are only 18 public parking spots, so the lagoon is essentially private to those who stay at the Villas. There were at most five to six families there at any given time during our stay. There are permanent umbrellas on the beach ready for you and this lagoon has the BEST snorkeling along the sides out of all the lagoons. If you go out at 7 am, you get to see turtles feeding off the rocks as well! Most people aren't aware of that and end up swimming/snorkeling at the inferior but larger Aulani lagoon 1.
5) the master bedroom is lovely with complete privacy. The large stand up shower is also great.
6) Can't beat having your own private chef designed kitchen. Easy to cook your own meals.
7) Beach chairs and snorkel equipment provided by owners. We brought our own snorkels but it was nice of them to have beach supplies there.
8) Flat screen TVs with cable and separate wifi.
9) view! I mentioned it already but it was one of the best views of the sunset anywhere on the Island and to be able to walk out to that view every morning was awesome.
1) No cleaning service. That's the one thing we missed compared to staying at a hotel. Small price to pay for the benefits but a minus nonetheless.
2) Very small supply of kitchen paper towels. Probably more on management than owners. Stores nearby though.
3) Laundry. Small and took long. Easily adjusted."
Guest: HVDate of Stay: August 2016Review Submitted: September 8, 2016
"This place was the perfect location for our first Hawaiian vacation. The house is located along the shores of Makaha beach. Here we had the oppurtunity to meet some local people who showed us some areas to visit only known to them. The house was a perfect fit for our family, good size rooms with comfortable beds, nice kitchen with an amazing ocean views and the heated pool was perfect for my three small grandsons. We spend many evenings enjoying a full moon with the waves pounding the rocks on the beach. I would like return to this place in the future. I highly recommend this house to all who visit the island. The house manager was awesome."
Guest: Lupe M.Date of Stay: July 2016Review Submitted: August 3, 2016