"Cottage was clean and decorated beautifully! The owner Robin is very accommodating and friendly and supplies you with everything you could possibly need from towels to bug spray. Upon arrival the front table had a welcoming dish with marshmallows, graham crackers and Hershey bars (we are not much of a s’mores family but did indulge on the chocolate bars ;0), as well as dog treats for our dog. Our family only stayed four nights but would have loved to stay the rest of the week, I would definitely recommend!
• Very clean
• Towels, beach towels, bed linens, dishes, utensils, pots, pans are provided as well as a small supply of coffee, and some condiments.
• Beds (doubles) on ground level very comfortable.
• Large refrigerator
• Plenty of fans to keep you cool in summertime.
• Many board games, DVD’s, and books.
• Backyard is well maintained with a fire pit, chairs, wood, and shed that contains bikes and some beach toys.
• Close to beaches and town.
• Small (it’s a cottage), but beautiful and perfect for two to four people.
• Loft – not adult friendly, especially after partaking in a few adult beverages, (great for kids and is the largest bedroom).
• No storage in second bedroom so you cannot put clothes away.
• Bathroom and shower are very small – people of larger size would find it a bit challenging but manageable.
• No Wi-Fi so if you like to use internet for streaming music or just searching you will eat up a lot of data if you can even get service.
• TV’s are limited to DVD’s only, (one in family room and other in loft) – This was only a minor complaint by our eldest family member."
Guest: Anthony D.
Date of Stay: August 2016
Review Submitted: August 23, 2016