"The apartment is better than described. My wife and I stayed for more than a month and our grown children came for occasional overnight visits, so we got to know the apartment and the Trump International Hotel very well. I'll mention some things (in random order) that are important to me that are not in the description.
- There are 2 heating/cooling zones so the Master BR has it's own thermostat as does the living area.
- The water is very hot, virtually instant, and in all practical terms unlimited.
- The motorized shades in the living room are great and very useful.
- There is a generous and ample amount of closet space.
- The "smart" lighting was programmed well and very well thought out.
- The bottled water was free and unlimited (we drink a lot of water), same with the coffee K-cups.
- Twice daily housekeeping was great and very, very nice, sweet, and attentive.
- The hotel offers a pillow selection and these are the best hotel pillows we have ever had. My wife was recovering from surgery so we used many pillows for support and comfort.
- The beds were also extremely comfortable. We have stayed in some of the finest hotels in the world, and I would say the beds and pillows and linens here are the best we have experienced outside of our home.
- The linens and towels are replaced daily.
- The Hotel car (Cadillac Escalade SUV and Mercedes GLS SUV) is free on a first come, first serve basis. Service starts at 9:00am. I don't know when it ends for the day.
- The Kitchen served our purposes very well. We prepared many simple meals. The full-size appliances include a gas stove.
- For $10 to $15 the hotel will send a runner out to buy any sort of item for you. For example, getting a bottle of wine or scotch delivered to the room is simply the cost at a local store plus the runner fee, delivered to the room and charged to the room. Very convenient and very fast.
- Amazon Prime has a same day service in NYC so we used this and the hotel would immediately deliver the package to the room.
- Security was great. We were there during the 2016 Presidential election and there were some small protests outside the building with a few (very few) rowdy individuals. These folks were kept at a distance and we always felt at ease, comfortable and safe coming and going from the hotel whether we were shopping at Columbus Circle or doing our daily jogs and walks in Central Park.
- Finally, the owners were just fantastic. Sam was fantastic. THANK YOU!"
Guest: John H.
Date of Stay: October 2016
Review Submitted: November 26, 2016