VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"This house worked well for our family. The beach access is directly across the street. There are three common areas, which gave our teens a gaming space and then we used the main floor common space for family gatherings. The kitchen is tight, but is open to the eating area and common area so making food was easy. The house was very clean when we arrived. All linens were placed on each bed in their wrapped packages. I appreciated not having to sort through all the bedding and towels when we arrived. Zeb called me when the house was clean! This was much appreciated. It was a perfect house for our vacation on Emerald Isle."
Guest: Leigh D.Date of Stay: August 2016Review Submitted: August 31, 2016
"No Wake Zone East was perfect for our family of 7 adults and one infant. Here is why:
- Location: This place is situated as close to the ocean as you can get with beautiful views up and down the beach. Close to the pier and also grocery, several good restaurants and other amenities offered by Emerald Isle.
- Layout: With most of the bedrooms on the middle level and the living space on the top level, we didn't have to worry about waking the folks that went to bed early or our infant. All of the rooms provide ample space too.
- Fully stocked: All you need to bring are some clothes and a beach towel. Jackie has everything else you could possibly need from a fully stocked kitchen, linens and bath towels, beach chairs/umbrellas/toys, comfortable queen beds in each room (except the kids room on first floor) and even toilet paper and paper towels. She even had a high chair, play yard and crib with mattress for our infant.
- Price: Extremely reasonable given the beautiful ocean front location, number of bedrooms and other amenities offered.
- Owner: Super nice, laid back and easy to work with.
This place is as advertised and the owner is great to work with. Are there fancier places in Emerald Isle - sure, but you are gonna pay. If you are looking for a clean, comfortable, fun, ocean front location at an affordable price this is your place."
Guest: AnonymousDate of Stay: September 2016Review Submitted: September 22, 2016
"The location is perfect! The week we were there was so quiet and we had the beach (+ shops, restaurants and aquarium) to ourselves. The weather was perfect (mid 80's each day). Each family member had their own space and own bathroom. The house set up is absolutely perfect for all of the ages (19 months to 78 yrs) we had to accommodate (naps, etc.) Just perfect! When we first arrived, the view as we walked in the front door was breathtaking! We then went out to the back deck and saw an 8 point buck standing majestically next to the hot tub! We spent the week relaxing and exploring, eating and playing.
I had read all the reviews when choosing a location and agree with them...the kitchen has EVERYTHING! The big table is perfect for us all to eat together and the two dishwashers were needed! Everything is very well thought out.
The decor is just stunning! Very welcoming and so tastefully done! We all picked up a LOT of decorating ideas to take back to Indiana and West Virginia!
I would definitely recommend this beautiful home!
* Make sure you go to the Aquarium
* Food Lion is right around the corner - they have everything!
* Flipperz restaurant was a fun time and the food was wonderful!
* Rent a bike for the day/week
* Check out the specialty shops (right next to Food Lion)
* Get a kayak and explore the sound!
This beautiful home is very centrally located."
Guest: Kathryn T.Date of Stay: October 2016Review Submitted: October 26, 2016