"We’ve rented approx. 20 different houses on the Oregon Coast over the past 10+ years. All range from $300 to $750/nt. Most are good or great. But this house was better than anything we’ve ever rented, for many reasons, which I’ll briefly enumerate:
1) New construction, with true attention to decor detail. From vaulted ceilings everywhere, to massive hardwood doors, to designer hardwood cabinets, to Viking professional appliances, to the amazing stone countertops, to the rough sawn hardwood floors, to the massive desk in perfect condition, to a heated toilet seat :-)
2) Amenities. Most places stock, but this place REALLY stocks – from spices to cookware to toiletries to gourmet coffee to name-brand laundry soaps and detergents to firewood to smore ingredients and wine. It sounds small, but we don’t ever see all these fine details in other houses.
3) Clean. The house was spotless when we arrived. Everything was in perfect working order.
4) Beautiful. From the custom tile kitchen backsplash to VERY detailed custom lighting within the home to the immaculate, huge steam shower to the huge picture windows.
5) Surroundings. This section of South Beach is easy to access (by car or foot), is very private, with almost nobody around, miles of deep sand beaches, safe waters, amazingly picturesque. It’s one of the most beautiful stretches of beach we’ve seen on the Oregon coast.
6) Hospitality. Larry and Patti (and Crissa) couldn’t be nicer or more-helpful. They even allowed us to arrive early and leave late, because the days immediately before and after our booking were open. This was THE BEST – because arrival and moving days are always short and rushed. This made moving days totally relaxed, for a nice change we’ve never experienced before.
We were very sad to leave this amazing house. We know our next house on this trip can’t compare. Everybody writes they’ll be back to rent again (we almost never say that). We will be back to rent this property again. We love it. We love it. We love it. Thank You for sharing your amazing home."
Guest: Bryan P.
Date of Stay: June 2016
Review Submitted: June 17, 2016