"We rented this home as 3 couples and a dog.
Clean rental with a great outdoor shower, centrally located to Narragansett, Newport, Block Island Ferry and more. There are 3 properties (that I think are made up of 2 connected homes each) on the lot. If you're looking for a lot of quiet and privacy, this is not your rental! Photos of the home are not entirely representative of the home we rented. I imagine they are representative of one of the other houses on the property. Felt slightly mislead by the photo that shows a backyard behind the house. Our home did not have a backyard nearly that large.
- Great outdoor shower
- 3 bedrooms that sleep 1 couple in each
- dog friendly
- ample parking
- gas grill
- diswasher, washer/dryer
- AC in most rooms
- outdoor deck
- great location – minutes away from drugstore, liquor store, grocery, gas station, etc. Good location for day trips to neighboring cities and attractions. A lot to do within 45 minutes.
- 1 mile or so from the local beach, which we found to be our least favorite beach.
- photos were not representative of the actual house we stayed in. there was no large backyard at the home we stayed in, contrary to what the photos seem to show. Instead, there is a very large, open front yard that is shared between all 3 properties. Our rental had a small backyard.
- one of the bedrooms didn't have A/C
- no real privacy, since there are other properties on the lot
- the kitchen could have been stocked better with cookware
- the house is off a main road, so you definitely hear cars pass by while you're sitting outside on the deck
- there is no charm to this house. it's a simple rental."
Guest: Allison C.
Date of Stay: August 2016
Review Submitted: August 28, 2016