1. A/C developed problems before we arrived. Hosts contacted us with the situation and worked through the problem quickly and professionally. You learn a lot when observing someone dealing with problems. I learned that these folks are committed to making things right. A+
2. Property is close to many downtown attractions. Quick drive anywhere, but also accessible by foot.
3. We were concerned about noise being a problem. House is right next to freeway and hospital. This was not an issue at all. Other than an occasional siren, the traffic noise was barely discernable. L
4. Property was as described. Large kitchen. Great view. Open layout. Very comfortable house.
1. Beds were not firm. If you need more support while sleeping, this might be an issue for you.
2. We had a toddler with us. We had to keep a very close eye on her at all times as house is not baby proof as well as 2 stories.
I do not hold the "cons" against the property as they are either a personal preference or not universally relevant.
I can definitely recommend this house to anyone looking for a place to stay near downtown Austin.