VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Utah reviews
Great location and great value!
"Stayed for five nights in February. Can't beat the location with two bus stops close by to service the lifts and main street. Small but functional and well equipped kitchen. High ceilings and good wireless internet."
Guest: James T.Date of Stay: February 2017Review Submitted: February 13, 2017
"Great location, great amenities, modern, high tech, top notch all the way around. Has great layout for privacy or for groups. Has great kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms, common areas, theater and hot tub with easy access to main street, the slopes and all activities. Highly recommend!"
Guest: Ted F.Date of Stay: February 2017Review Submitted: February 25, 2017
Great place. Very clean/comfortable. Short walk to slopes. Owner very responsive! Highly recomme
"This place was great for our group of 4. Appliances & decor were modern & nice. Kitchen well equipped. Underground parking was convenient. Short walk to "First Time" lift. Parking lot next to lift was also convenient & always open & free. Owner "Chris" was awesome. He was very responsive & helpful. I would definitely rent this unit again."
Guest: David Y.Date of Stay: February 2017Review Submitted: February 8, 2017
"Overall we really enjoyed this accommodation, though there were a few quirks.
- Nicely furnished and decorated. Very comfortable and well done. Condo less than year old. Very clean
- Location - we liked its Kimball Junction location. Very near walkable restaurants, movie theaters, grocery stores. Its in Park City -- but not near Main Street (approx10-15min). Location allows easier access to multiple ski resorts.
- Service - TurnKey was very responsive & helpful. We had a couple of quirky issues occur during our week stay & operations support was very quick at resolving and very pleasant to work with.
- this is a townhome. 1 bedroom & bath is on bottom floor directly across a 4ft square entry from front door. 2nd bedroom/bath is upstairs.
- Temperatures - for a new property, very inefficient HVAC design. Bottom bedroom cold all the time (Rental does provide a nice space heater which was effective at resolving). Top floor warm all the time-- though very uneven. Small footprint, but even on top floor the kitchen /living area was noticeable warmer than bedroom. With system shut entirely off all day/all night, temps never fell below 67 upstairs. Outside temps were -17 to 25 degrees. Upstairs bedroom had to crack window open to get temps lower for sleeping comfort. No idea how this translates in summer.
- View - the primary view from upper balcony is of nearby units. You do get a reasonable slice view of the adjacent nature preserve beyond those. We were able to observe elk in the meadow during one snowstorm."
Guest: K J.Date of Stay: December 2016Review Submitted: January 7, 2017