VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Beautiful view at your fingertips. Quiet and peaceful. House is small and old but clean.
"We enjoyed our stay at Baby Beach. Jessica was easy to work with and very accommodating. The house was small and with lots of furniture and clutter which made it a bit claustrophobic. The pictures on the website are a little outdated. It was comfortable enough. We love the area."
Guest: Mary Beth C.Date of Stay: June 2016Review Submitted: June 30, 2016
"Our family enjoyed the home very much. It is a very nice space with everything we could possibly need. It feels peaceful and secluded and has a lovey view of the water. Not a criticism of the home, but there is not much near here. It is a pretty slow and long drive into Belfair, so do all your shopping before heading out."
Guest: Mary W.Date of Stay: August 2016Review Submitted: August 9, 2016
"This is the second time we've stayed with Charlotte Baker. Here are the main points.
1. Wonderful location. Central to Redmond Town Center and superb Saturday Farmer's Market. Right by the Sammamish River Trail. Shops and restaurants.
2. Wonderful and thoughtful host. Charlotte thought of and provided everything for comfort and convenience. Pots and pans, dishes, wifi, TV, washer/dryier, jjust everything to make one feel at home. Plus, the place is absolutely charming with a French theme! Just like being in a cozy Parisian retreat with all the comforts of home.
3. We love the skylights in the kitchen and bathroom. Worth a climb to the 3rd level.
4. She also provided bikes, plus helmets. We did not use them, but others who want to explore the area (trail to Woodinville) will find them useful.
5. Charlotte checks in with us when we arrived to make sure we were fine. She was there to provide anything else we might need, but of course she already anticipated every need.
Would definitely stay with her again and again!"
Guest: Discerning TravelersDate of Stay: June 2016Review Submitted: July 1, 2016